Holidays Builder to Maldives
Create your own holidays
Vilamendhoo Island Resort
Vilamendhoo Island Resort, surrounded by a beautiful lagoon, an excellent house reef and long stretches of white, sandy beach, is the only Resort of Vilamendhoo, South Ari Atoll. It is 900 meters long by 250 meters wide, about 55 acres.
Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom.
Duniye Spa. Step into our world of care, where time is left at the door and a new journey begins. Feeling stressed or tired? Want to re-charge your energy, rejuvenate body and mind? At Duniye Spa we have created a space of healing, touch and aroma, to promote within you a deep sense of calm, joy and serenity.
The main restaurant, where you enjoy “all you can eat” serving buffet style meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner, a variety of international and regional cuisines to please everyone’s taste. Friday night dinner is Maldivian night with a themed menu and waiters in traditional dress. Sunday breakfast welcomes you with complimentary Sparkling Wine.
The Seaplane transfer from Velana International Airport is a scenic, 25 minute flight.
Book: now – 10 Jun 2022
Stay: 23 Aug – 31 Oct 2022
– 20% discount on room rate;
Please, note, published rates are NOT DISCOUNTED
HOW TO GET DISCOUNT?
1) Choose preferred dates in the Availability section below
2) Choose villa and meal, click “Continue”
3) Fill contact form
We recalculate the price and send you offer by email.
|Accommodation Type||Sleeps||Whats included||Price for 3 night||No. of rooms|
55 sqrm, Garden view, Terrace, Tea/Coffee maker, Minibar, Safe, Flat screen TV, Telephone, Shower, AC, Hairdryer, Bathrobe, Desk, Sitting area, Free toiletries, Patio, Slippers, Outdoor dining area, Outdoor furniture
55 sqrm, Ocean view, Terrace, Tea\/Coffee maker, Minibar, Safe, Flat screen TV, Telephone, Shower, AC, Hairdryer, Bathrobe, Desk, Sitting area, Free toiletries, Patio, Slippers, Outdoor dining area, Outdoor furniture.
Jacuzzi Beach Villa
65 sqrm, Ocean view, Jacuzzi, Terrace, Tea/Coffee maker, Minibar, Safe, Flat screen TV, Telephone, Shower, AC, Hairdryer, Bathrobe, Desk, Sitting area, Free toiletries, Patio, Slippers, Outdoor dining area, Outdoor furniture.
Jacuzzi Water Villa
85 sqrm, Ocean view, Jacuzzi, Terrace, Tea/Coffee maker, Minibar, Safe, Flat screen TV, Telephone, Shower, AC, Hairdryer, Bathrobe, Desk, Sitting area, Free toiletries, Patio, Slippers, Outdoor dining area, Outdoor furniture.
Jacuzzi Beach Villa
Tour or class about local culture
Watersport equipment rentals
Trips to Local Islands
Water sports (motorized)
Water sports (non-motorized)
Billiard, Darts, Games room
Spa lounge/relaxation area
Bikini beach area
Food & Drink
Wi-Fi in the hotel rooms
Shops (on site)
Front desk (24/7)
Food & Drink
Funama Buffet Restaurant. Funama is the family-friendly buffet restaurant assigned to guests staying in the Garden Bungalows and Beach Villas. The open-aired restaurant’s architecture features Maldivian influences, down to the sandy floor.
Ahima Buffet Restaurant. Located on the western end of the island, Ahima is the adults-only buffet restaurant assigned to guests staying in the Jacuzzi Beach Villas and Jacuzzi Water Villas. Enjoy wonderful meals in paradise as you take in the picturesque views on display.
Asian Wok Restaurant & Bar. Vilamendhoo’s Asian Wok, located on the eastern end of the island, is one of the best places to visit in the Maldives. Perched atop wooden stilts above the glittering lagoon, Asian Wok offers boundless views of the Indian Ocean. The views are lovely, but the cuisine is even more spectacular.
Hot Rock Restaurant & Bar. Hot Rock is a unique culinary highlight, a must-visit during your stay at Vilamendhoo. Enjoy the luxury of preparing your meal on hot, volcanic rocks.
Snacks. For leisurely bites enjoyed at your convenience, our extensive Snacks Menu is the perfect solution.
Bonthi Bar. Lounge on the comfortable outdoor seating and sip on a refreshing cocktail while you marvel at the Maldives’ marine life beneath the wooden overwater deck. Located beside Funama Restaurant, family-friendly Bonthi Bar is the main venue for relaxing evening entertainment, which changes daily.
Boashi Bar. Boashi Bar is the perfect spot for poolside refreshments. A fun family day spent in the water is not complete without refreshing drinks, smoothies and ice cream!
Sunset Bar. Welcoming guests aged 18 years and older, Sunset Bar is the best spot on the island to watch the glorious sunset.
Available meal plans:
– Full Board (breakfast, lunch and dinner, no drinks);
– All Inclusive;
– Breakfast(0730 – 1000), Lunch (1230- 1400), and Dinner (1900 – 2100), served in the Funama Restaurant forguests staying in the Garden Rooms and the Beach Villas and in the Ahima Restaurant for guests staying in the Jacuzzi Beach Villas and Jacuzzi Water Villas, featuring “all you can eat” buffets with a variety of menus to please everyone’s taste
– 24 Hour Snack Menu served “all day/all night” in the Bonthi Bar and from 1000 – 2200 in the Sunset Bar
– Unlimited “all you can eat” special Snack Menu including Pizzas, Burgers from 1000 – 1900, served in Bonthi Bar and Sunset Bar and Ice cream at Boashi Bar
– Unlimited “all you can drink” alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages “all day – all night”, as follows:
– Vilamendhoo Bottled Water (1 Litre) -Non-carbonated, House Brand
– Soft Drinks – Coke, Diet Coke, Fanta Orange,Sprite, Ginger Ale, Bitter Lemon, Iced Tea, Tonic and Soda Water
– Fruit Juice – Canned
– Beer – Draught
– Coffee, Tea, Iced Coffee, Iced Tea, Espresso, Cappuccino, Latte and Macchiato – Freshly brewed, not canned
– Blended drinks – Milk Shakes & Smoothies
– House Table Wine – Red, White and Rosé
– House Brand Spirits – Gin, Vodka, Rum,Whisky, Tequila and Brandy
– All Cocktails and Mocktails – House Brand Spirits
– Mini Bar alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, as follows:
– Vilamendhoo Bottled Water (1 Litre) House Brand and Bottled Water (1.5 Litre) – both Non-carbonated
– Soft Drinks – Coke, Diet Coke, Fanta Orange, Sprite, Bitter Lemon, Tonic and Soda
– Juice – Orange and Mixed Fruit
– Beer – Canned
– Wine – Red, White and Rosé
– Coffee, Tea, Iced Coffee and Iced Tea
– Assorted Snacks
– The Mini Bar is refilled once per day per a regular schedule
– One 1/2 bottle of Champagne, per room, per length of stay
– One Sunset Cruise, regularly scheduled
– One Dhangethi Excursion, regularly scheduled
– One 1/2 hour Group Snorkeling Lesson (equipment not included), regularly scheduled
– One 1/2 hour Group Windsurf Lesson (equipment included), regularly scheduled
– One 1/2 hour Group Tennis Lesson (equipment included), regularly scheduled
– Free use of the Fitness Center, daytime use of the Tennis, Volleyball and Badminton Courts; Table Tennis, Billiards, Snooker, Darts and Football Grounds (equipment included)
– Free use of the Kayaks and Windsurfers (equipment included)
– Free Yoga Session in Duniye Spa; group sessions, regularly scheduled; includes Pranayama, Asanas and Yoga Nidra
– Food from other Resort Restaurants, Room Service, the Gift Shop, Mini Bar items not listed above and Excursions
– Beverage from Room Service, the Gift Shop, Mini Bar items not listed above, Sports Center and Excursions
– Beveragenot listed above, such as: other Liquors, Liqueurs, selections from the Wine List, Fresh Fruit Juice
– Guests arriving on an international flight which cannot connect to the last seaplane of the day to Vilamendhoo (usually departs no later than about 1600hrs.) may choose to overnight in near by Male’ at the Champa Central Hotel, or elsewhere.A hotel booking can be arranged by Vilamendhoo team.
– Seaplanes only fly during daylight hours, i.e.between about 0600hrs and 1800hrs.
– International airline policy requires passengers to check-in no later than 2 hours before flight time,therefore a guest canconnect to international flights departing VelanaInternational Airport only after 0900hrs.
– The last flight departure rom Vilamendhoo is around 1600hrs.
– The seaplane allowance for checked-in luggage is 20 kg whilecarry-on luggage is
– 5kg per person, above whichthere will be an excess charge of US$5.00 per kg. In extraordinary circumstances,luggage may be transported by a later flight (as per safety regulations and TMA policies & procedures).
– In rare instances, due to circumstances beyond the control of TMA and/or Vilamendhoo, such as unfavourable weather conditions, the seaplane may depart earlier or later than scheduled to/from Vilamendhoo, in which case,neither TMA nor Vilamendhoo assume liability for any related expenses incurred by guests.
Domestic flight + speedboat
– Domestic transfers are operated by Villa Air (Flyme) to Maamigili Airport (flight time approximately 20 minutes) followed by a 5 minutes speed boat ride to resort. Night transfer is possible for international flights landing latest by 22:00 hrs.
– Luggage allowance: 25 kg per adult/child for checked-in luggage and 5 kg for carry-on luggage regardless of allowances granted by the international airline.
– Due to delays of international flights, severe weather conditions and arrangements of combined flights of several resorts, the waiting time may vary.
– Guests are requested to proceed to the Check-In counter of FlyMe immediately after arrival procedure. The counters are located in the Domestic Terminal of the airport which is an approximate 2-3 minute walk from the arrival hall.
– Departure transfer is guaranteed for international flights departing Male’ airport not earlier than 09:00 hrs
– Guests that depart on international flights leaving Male’ prior to 09:00 hrs have to depart from resort on the day before and stay overnight in Male’ at their own cost.
Complimentary fruit plate, bottle of sparkling wine and flowers in room
Wedding Anniversary (Silver & Gold) Benefits
Complimentary fruit plate, bottle of sparkling wine and flowers in room
– An Infant is considered as a Child to determine maximum persons (An Infant is age 0 -1.99 years, a Child 2 -14.99 years; an Adult 15 years +)
– Children are accommodated only in the Garden Rooms, Adjoing Beach Villa and Standalone Beach Villa. Adults only (age 18 years and older) are accommodated in the Jacuzzi Beach Villas and Jacuzzi Water villa
– Adults only facilities are for guests of 18 years and older