Holidays Builder to Maldives
Create your own holidays
Reethi Beach Resort
Reethi Beach Resort is located on the beautiful and lush Fonimagoodhoo Island, surrounded by a beautiful lagoon and white, sandy beach.
All 128 soundproofed rooms feature WiFi and 24-hour room service. For a bit of entertainment, LCD TVs come with satellite channels, and guests can also appreciate conveniences like fridges and coffee makers.
At Reethi Resort you can find water sport facilities, windsurfing, diving and snorkeling. The property has a sports complex and offers a variety of private and
Dining options include Moodhu Bar& Restaurant, a 24-hour restaurant and coffee shop built on stilts over the lagoon. Reethi Grill is an open air restaurant that serves grilled food while Alifaan is a poolside restaurant that serves a selection of snacks. Saima Garden is a boutique restaurant serving Maldivian and International cuisine. Rasgefaanu is the main bar that also hosts disco nights, karaoke and quiz nights. The other bars are Veyo Bar, Handhuvaru Bar, Sunset Bar and Riyaa Beach Bar where guests can enjoy refreshing beverages.
The beachfront Spa is managed by the acclaimed Coconut Spa, where the highly skilled Balinese therapists offer a pampering experience tailored to meet the needs of the individual, including a variety of massages, body and hair treatments, pedicures, manicures, facials and spa packages.
The resort is 30-minutes by domestic flight to Dhanravandhoo followed by 15-minutes riding by speedboat to resort.
Book: now – 31 Apr 2021
Stay: now – 31 Oct 2021
– 25% off on room rate and 15% on meal rates
Please, note, published rates are NOT DISCOUNTED
HOW TO GET DISCOUNT?
1) Choose preferred dates in the Availability section below
2) Choose villa and meal, click “Continue”
3) Fill contact form
We recalculate the price and send you offer by email.
|Accommodation Type||Sleeps||Whats included||Price for 3 night||No. of rooms|
38 sqrm, Ocean view, Terrace, Tea/Coffee maker, Minibar, Bathtub, Safe, Flat screen TV, Telephone, Shower, AC, Hairdryer, Bathrobe, Desk, Sitting area, Free toiletries, Patio, Slippers, Outdoor dining area, Outdoor furniture.
47 sqrm, Ocean view, Terrace, Tea/Coffee maker, Minibar, Bathtub, Safe, Flat screen TV, Telephone, Open Air Shower, AC, Hairdryer, Bathrobe, Desk, Sitting area, Free toiletries, Patio, Slippers, Outdoor dining area, Outdoor furniture.
61 sqrm, Ocean view, Terrace, Tea/Coffee maker, Minibar, Bathtub, Safe, Flat screen TV, Telephone, Shower, AC, Hairdryer, Bathrobe, Desk, Sitting area, Free toiletries, Patio, Slippers, Outdoor dining area, Outdoor furniture.
Tour or class about local culture
Watersport equipment rentals
Trips to Local Islands
Water sports (motorized)
Water sports (non-motorized)
Billiard, Darts, Games room
Spa lounge/relaxation area
Bikini beach area
Food & Drink
Wi-Fi in the hotel rooms
Shops (on site)
Front desk (24/7)
Food & Drink
The Rehendhi. With views over the gardens and the sea, the main restaurant serves buffet-style breakfast, lunch and dinner. The dinner buffet is a splendid affair, offering a different ‘theme’ each night of the week, on a fortnightly menu rotation. Vegetarian and ‘healthy dining’ options are always available; Special dietary needs are catered for upon request.
Moodhu Bar & Restaurant. . Built on stilts over the lagoon, and cooled by the tropical breeze, this restaurant and 24-hour coffee shop provides a serene, romantic ambience in a lovely, central, yet secluded setting. Open daily, offering a wide range of a la carte menus – from sandwiches to lobster, western and eastern cuisine, and the full choice of drinks – wines, beers, cocktails and soft drinks.
Reethi Grill. Balmy evenings under the stars. An open-air dinner rendezvous, with some fantastic views of the sea and beach, offering a real ‘grill taste’, with a true ‘live-cooking’ experience to create a new dimension in fusion cuisine, with grill, tandoori and wood-fired pizza oven specialities. A great dining experience under the stars, with the sound of the waves lapping the beach.
Alifaan Restaurant. A popular and casual daytime venue by the poolside with a comprehensive selection of snack favourites such as burgers, pizzas, sweet and salty crêpes and much more.
Saima Garden. An exclusive and romantic boutique-style restaurant, with just five tables, located next to the beach, amid lush vegetation. Offering sumptuous Maldivian and International cuisine and elegant service. This restaurant is a perfect choice for those wishing to celebrate an anniversary, birthday or other special occasions.
Rasgefaanu Bar. The main bar offers a wide range of cocktails, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. There is a quiet open-air deck by the beach, shaded by coconut palms; a semi-enclosed bar with occasional evening entertainment; and a games room where guests can play snooker, table tennis and a variety of board games. This is also the venue for most of the evening entertainment.
Veyo Bar. Poolside, near the Sports Complex and close to one of the nicest stretches of beach. The Veyo Bar offers a choice of fruit juices, non-alcoholic and health drinks, cool cocktails, beers, ice cream; plus the full ‘Moodhu Bar’ service.
Beach Bar. Popular meeting places before and after snorkelling trips, sunbathing on the beach, all beach bars offer a wide ranging choice of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, and are ideal for that daytime refresher, ice cream or coffee.
Available meal plans:
– Bed and Breakfast;
– Half Board (breakfast and dinner, no drinks);
– Full Board (breakfast, lunch and dinner, no drinks);
– All Inclusive;
– Breakfast : (07:30 – 10:00) served in the Main Restaurant ‘TheRehendhi’ (Buffet)
– Lunch: (12:30 – 14:30) served in the Main Restaurant ‘TheRehendhi’ (Buffet)
– Dinner: (19:30 – 21:30) served in the Main Restaurant ‘TheRehendhi’ (Buffet)
– Afternoon Tea: (16:00 – 17:30) served daily in dedicated outlets(Buffet – Small sandwiches, fruits, pastries)
– Moodhu Bar & Restaurant
– Alifaan Restaurant
– Reethi Grill
– Selected range of à-la-carte items (excluding lobster meals)
– Subjectto opening times, weather conditions & seat availability
– Private Island Packages and Excursions excluded
– 20% discount apply on any other F&B items in any other outlet (excluding lobster; cannot be combined with other special offers & discounts).
Water: Reethi Fen (still, sparkling)
Soft Drinks & Juices: Coke, Diet Coke, Fanta, Sprite, Ginger Ale, TonicWater, Soda Water, Bitter Lemon, Iced Syrups, Canned Juices,
Coffee & Tea: Coffee, Tea, Espresso,Double Espresso, Cappuccino, Hot Chocolate, Latte Macchiato
Ice Cream & Sorbet: by the scoop
Wine: House Wines (Red, White & Rosé)served by the glass & selectedbottled wines (* items included)
Beer: Draught Beer (Tiger,Lion, San Miguel)
Aperitifs, 40ml: Vermouth,Campari, Pernod, Dubonnet, Pimm’s & Aperol
Spirits, 40ml: Smirnoff Red, Gordon Gin, Bacardi White, Bacardi Gold, TequilaGold & Silver Arrack,Johnnie Walker Red Label, ScotchWhisky, Teacher’s Scotch Whisky, Famous, Grouse scotchwhisky, Jim Beam Bourbon Whisky, Napoleon Brandy
Liqueurs, 40ml: Amaretto,Coffee Liqueur, Coconut Liqueur
Cocktails: Whisky Sour, Mojito,Mai Tai, Caipiroska, Daiquiri of the Day
Mocktails: Cinderella, Kiwi Crush, Virgin Daiquiri of the Day
Bottled Wines, Champagne&Sparkling Wines, Beveragesat Special,
15% Discount on Treatments (not combinable with any other offers)
10% Discount Available on Boutique Range
10% Discount on all items
Dedicated minibar (Replenished Daily)
Domestic Flight + Speed Boat Transfer
– Domestic transfers are operated by Villa Air (Flyme) to Dharavandhoo Airport (flight time approximately 20 minutes) followed by a 45 minutes speed boat ride to Reethi Faru. Night transfer is possible for international flights landing latest by 22:00 hrs.
– Luggage allowance: 25 kg per adult/child for checked-in luggage and 5 kg for carry-on luggage regardless of allowances granted by the international airline.
– Due to delays of international flights, severe weather conditions and arrangements of combined flights of several resorts, the waiting time may vary.
– Guests are requested to proceed to the Check-In counter of FlyMe immediately after arrival procedure. The counters are located in the Domestic Terminal of the airport which is an approximate 2-3 minute walk from the arrival hall.
– Departure transfer is guaranteed for international flights departing Male’ airport not earlier than 09:00 hrs
– Guests that depart on international flights leaving Male’ prior to 09:00 hrs have to depart from Reethi Faru on the day before and stay overnight in Male’ at their own cost.
– Seaplane transfers are available during daylight hours only (7:00am – 3:00pm)
– A scenic 45-minutes flight to the Resort. Arrival transfer is guaranteed for international flights landing no later than 15:00 hrs. The passengers have to report to TMA (Trans Maldivian Airways) counters latest by 16:00 hrs. Departure transfer is guaranteed for international flights departing Male’ airport not earlier than 09:00 hrs.Guests that depart on international flights leaving Male’ prior to 09:00 hrs have to depart from Reethi Faru on the day before and stay overnight in Male’at their own cost.
– Luggage restrictions for flights by seaplane are 20kg per adult/child checked-in luggage and 5kg for carry-on luggage regardless of allowances granted by the international airline.
– Seaplane should depart within two hours from the time of check-in at the TMA counter however due to any delays of international flights, severe weather conditions and arrangements of combined flights of several resorts, the waiting times may vary.
– Guests are requested to proceed to the Check-In counter of TMA immediately after arrival procedure. The counters are located opposite of the arrival gates and clearly visible in the white and red color logo.
– Excess baggage is chargeable at USD 5.00 per kg, payable at the airport. International flight details must be provided latest 4 days prior to arrival.
– Departing guests are going to be transferred to the airport at least 3 hours prior to scheduled international flight departure.
– Guests arriving at Velana International Airport after 15:00 hrs will have the option to book the domestic flight or will require overnight accommodation close by the airport to be transferred to the resort the following morning.
Two children below 11.99 years are on FOC for both rooms and meals when sharing the villa with two adults. Not applicable for Gala Dinner. Infant (0-1.99 years), child (2 – 11.99 years), adult 12 years and above. Baby cots are provided free of charge but must be booked in advance.