Holidays Builder to Maldives
Create your own holidays
Holiday Island Resort
At Holiday Island Resort & Spa , the rush of time slows. The crystalline seas and soft, sandy shores remain as nature made them, beckoning guests to one of the world’s last unspoiled paradises.
The beach bungalows at Holiday Island have a private terrace with sun beds, where guests can enjoy views of the Indian Ocean. Each room has satellite TV, a safety deposit box and a fridge. The attached bathroom has a bathtub and separate shower.
Buffet meals with western and oriental cuisines are served at the restaurant, while the coffee shop offers an à la carte menu and hot beverages. Nightly live entertainment is provided at the 24-hour main bar.
Holiday Island Resort is a 5-minute boat ride from its sister property – Sun Island Resort, whose facilities are also available for guests to enjoy.
Find your inner soul in Araamu Spa, located at Holiday Island Resort & Spa. This Maldives spa retreat will build upon the natural serenity of our island, creating a tranquil, soothing sanctuary where guests can nourish mind, body and soul.
Holiday Island Resort sits on Alifu Dhaalu Atoll on Dhiffushi Island, a 30-minute flight from Male International Airport.
Book: now – 30 Sep 2020
Stay: 1 Nov – 27 Dec 2020
– 20% discount on room rate
– 15% discount on room rate (if book 1 – 31 Oct 2020)
HOW TO GET DISCOUNT?
1) Choose preferred dates in the Availability section below
2) Choose villa and meal, click “Continue”
3) Fill contact form
We recalculate the price and send you offer by email.
|Accommodation Type||Sleeps||Whats included||Price for 3 night||No. of rooms|
Superior Beach Bungalow
51 sqrm, Ocean view, Terrace, Tea/Coffee maker, Minibar, Safe, Flat screen TV, Telephone, Shower, AC, Hairdryer, Bathrobe, Desk, Sitting area, Free toiletries, Patio, Slippers, Outdoor dining area, Outdoor furniture.
Tour or class about local culture
Bikini beach area
Watersport equipment rentals
Water sports (motorized)
Water sports (non-motorized)
Billiard, Darts, Games room
Restaurants and bars
Front desk (24/7)
A Bottle of Sparkling Wine and a Fruit Basket
All Inclusive Plan
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner are served at mealtimes at Maaniya (Main) Restaurant. Meals from other outlets extra charge.
Maaniya restaurant working hours:
– Breakfast – 07:30-09:00 hrs,
– Lunch – 12:30-14:00 hrs,
– Dinner – 19:30-21:00 hrs.
– Main Bar and Coffee shop is available from 10.00 – 01.00 hrs daily.
– Beach Bar from 10.00 – 01.00 hrs daily.
– All drinks served by glass one at a time.
– Bottled Water, Tea & Coffee – served at all bars and restaurants (Only Regular Coffee is included.)
– Soft drinks and Fruit Juice – served at all bars and restaurants (Only canned or bottled drinks. Fresh fruit juices are chargeable.)
– Wine (House wine only) – served at all bars and restaurants (Premium brands of wine & all sparkling wine are chargeable.)
– Beer (draught /can) – served at all bars and restaurants
– Sprit (Gin, Vodka, Rum & Whiskey) – served at all bars and restaurants, except main restaurant
– Selected Cocktails – served at all bars and restaurants, except pool bar
– Afternoon Tea & Snacks – served at Coffee Shop
– Soft Mini Bar (one filling per day) :
– 2 Coca Cola (300ml), 2 Sprite(300ml) and 2Soda (300ml)
– Badminton, Gymnasium, Snooker/ Billiards, Table Tennis (Only Daylight. Floodlit at extra charge), Volley Ball (beach), Squash, Sauna, Steam Bath, Tennis, Basket – Ball, Jacuzzi, Dart, Mini Golf, Windsurfing, Canoeing. All sports equipment is included. All sports are available subject to availability. Lessons and certifications are at extra charge.
– One Night fishing excursion per guest per stay for guest who stay 6 nights or more.
Baggage allowance is 25 kg for checked baggage and 5kg hand luggage. Excess baggage to be borne by clients and settled at the Flyme counter directly at the rate of US$2 per KG plus taxes.
Carrier will not guarantee baggage on the same flight as passenger but will deliver on the same day.