From budget guest houses to luxury private islands
Filitheo Island Resort
The only resort in Maldive’s Faafu Atoll, Filitheyo Island Resort is surrounded by tropical greenery and beautiful coral reefs. It has an outdoor infinity pool, pampering spa and on-site dive centre.
Built on stilts, spacious air-conditioned villas feature thatched roofs and a private wooden terrace with day beds. A flat-screen TV, CD player and minibar are included in all villas.
Welcome yourself to a whole new world. This is where you are gently brought into the gist of rejuvenation. Step up into the fragrant waters and leave the rest of it to the esteemed masseuse. There are numerous spa treatments available and more comforting zones to head to. Your journey begins here.
The resort’s main restaurant serves international buffet. For fresh juices and cocktails, The Sunset Restaurant & Bar is the place to go. Alternatively, the Filitheyo Bar offers a variety of drinks.
Filitheyo Island Resort Maldives , reached by a short 35 minute Journey from Malé
Book: now – 30 Sep 2019
Stay: 1 Nov 2019 – 30 Apr 2020
– 40% discount on room rate
HOW TO GET DISCOUNT?
1) Fill Availability form
2) Choose villa and meal, click “Check Availability”
3) Fill contact form
We recalculate the price and send you offer by email.
|Accommodation Type||Sleeps||Whats included||Price for 3 night||No. of rooms|
95 sqrm, Ocean view, Terrace, Tea/Coffee maker, Minibar, Bathtub, Safe, Flat screen TV, Telephone, Open Air Shower, AC, Hairdryer, Bathrobe, Desk, Sitting area, Free toiletries, Patio, Slippers, Outdoor dining area, Outdoor furniture.
111 sqrm, Ocean view, Terrace, Tea/Coffee maker, Minibar, Bathtub, Safe, Flat screen TV, Telephone, Open Air Shower, AC, Hairdryer, Bathrobe, Desk, Sitting area, Free toiletries, Patio, Slippers, Outdoor dining area, Outdoor furniture.
146 sqrm, Ocean view, Terrace, Tea/Coffee maker, Minibar, Bathtub, Safe, Flat screen TV, Telephone, Shower, AC, Hairdryer, Bathrobe, Desk, Sitting area, Free toiletries, Patio, Slippers, Outdoor dining area, Outdoor furniture.
Tour or class about local culture
Bikini beach area
Watersport equipment rentals
Water sports (motorized)
Water sports (non-motorized)
Billiard, Darts, Games room
Restaurants and bars
Front desk (24/7)
– Lunch served at the Main Restaurant, Afternoon Tea/Coffee with snacks served at the a la carte restaurant and dinner served at the Main Restaurant.
– Bottled water & Drinks served by the glass (including soft drinks, cocktails, beer, house wine and pouring spirits**). Beverages to be served between 1000hrs and 0000hrs only. After midnight all consumed drinks will be charged at the normal price.
(**Pouring spirits include: Gin, Vodka, Whiskey, Brandy, Tequila, Rum, Arrack and Martini)
– Mini bar soft drinks and Water (replenished once daily)
– Selected cocktail & mocktails.
– 20% discount on A la cart restaurant if bill exceeds US$50.
– 10% discount on spa treatments.
– 20% discount on special dinners o 2 excursions (Island Hopping & Sunset/ Morning Fishing) per person per stay.
– Seaplane transfers are closely aligned with guest’s international flights. However currently seaplanes are forbidden to fly between 1800hrs – 0600hrs and therefore any guests arriving after 1600 hrs will need to overnight in the airport hotel or in Male’.
– The sea planes have a maximum of 20kg per person luggage restriction – an excess luggage fee of US$ 5.00 per kilogram may be charged and is payable directly to Trans Maldivian Airways at check-in.
– The carrier does not guarantee to transport baggage on the same flight as the passengers due to weight restrictions
– For any reason if service provider fail to transfer guests, Filitheyo Island Resort would not be responsible for lost nights, and or overnight accommodation in Male’ International Airport or any other place. In case of delayed international flight arrival to the Maldives, It’s the guest’s responsibility to talk to their international airline for refund and/or cover it from travel insurance.
– For clients departing the resort where no transfer is available due to force majeure, resort will endeavor its best to try to find alternative air/sea transportation in order to transfer guest to Male’, depending on prevailing weather conditions. In the event that this is not possible, resort will provide an additional night/stay at the resort subject to availability but a supplement of US$56 per person per night will be charged directly from the guests, which includes accommodation, breakfast, taxes and service charge. Guests should pay this amount directly to the resort. In the event that a guest room is not available the resort reserves the right to provide an executive room, which is similar to a superior room, however irrespective of accommodation provided during force Majeure supplement of US$56 per person per night will be charged.