Holidays Builder to Maldives
Create your own holidays
Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon
An island paradise on Alifu Alifu Atoll, Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon offers cosy accommodation with luxurious amenities. Surrounded by palm trees and white beaches, it has an infinity pool and fitness centre.
The property boasts, 28 superior rooms, 46 beach bungalows, and 24 water bungalows. All rooms feature stunning views of the sapphire waters of the Indian Ocean. For a bit of entertainment, TVs come with cable channels, and guests can also appreciate conveniences like sitting areas and coffee makers. Spacious and bright, rooms at Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon feature a comfortable sofa seating area and beautiful ocean views.
Azmaara Spa provides a pampering experience with its private treatment rooms and relaxing massage treatments. For the adventurous, the hotel also organises diving trips daily to the spectacular reefs in Northern Ari Atoll.
Madi Restaurant offers all-day dining with international buffet spreads. Sunset views and tropical cocktails can be enjoyed at Iruohsnee Bar.
Getting to Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon is possible via seaplane or speed boat from Male International Airport. It is a 25-minute journey by seaplane, or a 1.5-hour speedboat ride.
Book: now – 31 Oct 2021
Stay: 1 May – 31 Oct 2021
– 25% off on room rates when book 90 days prior to arrival
– 20% off on room rates when book 60 days prior to arrival
– 15% off on room rates when book 90 days prior to arrival
Please, note, published rates are NOT DISCOUNTED
HOW TO GET DISCOUNT?
1) Choose preferred dates in the Availability section below
2) Choose villa and meal, click “Continue”
3) Fill contact form
We recalculate the price and send you offer by email.
|Accommodation Type||Sleeps||Whats included||Price for 3 night||No. of rooms|
34 sqrm, Garden view, Terrace, Tea/Coffee maker, Minibar, Safe, Flat screen TV, Telephone, Shower, AC, Hairdryer, Bathrobe, Desk, Sitting area, Free toiletries, Patio, Slippers, Outdoor dining area, Outdoor furniture.
52 sqrm, Ocean view, Terrace, Tea/Coffee maker, Minibar, Safe, Flat screen TV, Telephone, Shower, AC, Hairdryer, Bathrobe, Desk, Sitting area, Free toiletries, Patio, Slippers, Outdoor dining area, Outdoor furniture.
34 sqrm, Ocean view, Terrace, Tea/Coffee maker, Minibar, Safe, Flat screen TV, Telephone, Shower, AC, Hairdryer, Bathrobe, Desk, Sitting area, Free toiletries, Patio, Slippers, Outdoor dining area, Outdoor furniture.
33 sqrm, Ocean view, Terrace, Tea/Coffee maker, Minibar, Safe, Flat screen TV, Telephone, Shower, AC, Hairdryer, Bathrobe, Desk, Sitting area, Free toiletries, Patio, Slippers, Outdoor dining area, Outdoor furniture.
Tour or class about local culture
Watersport equipment rentals
Trips to Local Islands
Water sports (motorized)
Water sports (non-motorized)
Billiard, Darts, Games room
Spa lounge/relaxation area
Bikini beach area
Food & Drink
Wi-Fi in the hotel rooms
Shops (on site)
Front desk (24/7)
Food & Drink
Madi Restaurant. The biggest dining venue on the island. Great continental buffet style meals are served at breakfast, lunch and dinner, which is probably why it’s constantly crowded with guests helping themselves to seconds and even thirds!
Malamathi Restaurant & Bar. The venue is located close to the water bungalows for the convenience of guests. A great buffet, great cocktails and multiple action stations, you’ll be spoilt for choice.
Iruohsnee Bar. Located on the main decks of Ellaidhoo, this is a favourite hangout at any time of the day and night. What makes this venue truly out of this world is probably the daily evening feed. Buckets of fresh seafood are given to the school of jack fish, a sting ray and even some herons that never forget drop by for their daily feeding at 5:30.
EYZ Lounge & Bar. That spacious, thatched-roof Sand Bar lets you dig your toes into the sand while you throw back some heady cocktails and continue with all the fun you were having on the island.
Available meal plans:
– Half Board (breakfast and dinner, no drinks);
– Full Board (breakfast, lunch and dinner, no drinks);
– All Inclusive;
– Premium All Inclusive
– Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner in allocated buffet;
– Morning, evening and late night snacks.
– Local and premium branded spirits, wines and cocktails, fresh juices and milk shakes, still bottled water, and tea and coffee.
– One seafood grill or steak dinner at the the table (once per stay),
– A platter of chocolates in room on second day and mini-bar including soft drinks and beer (replenished once daily).
– One dolphin watching excursion per stay.
– Use of fitness centre, badminton, tennis courts, table tennis, snooker and squash.
Premium All Inclusive
– Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
– Selected Premium Alcoholic and Non Alcoholic Beverages
– Two excursions of your choice subject to availability at check-in
– A Spa treatment for two
– A special dinner on the beach
Speedboat transfer takes 80 minutes from Velana International Airport. Night Transfers (speed boat & Sea plane) not available.
– Seaplane transfer operates during the daylight hours only approximately between 6am to 4pm. On Arrival date, for International flights landing later than 1545hrs OR for night international flight arrivals, transfer will be the next day, usually in the morning. On Departure date, we will not be in a position to arrange transfers for any international flights departing from Velana International Airport, before 0845hrs. For night international departure, transfer from the resort to the airport will be the same day as departure date, normally in the afternoon
– Flight timings are not prescheduled and will only be available in the evening prior to arrival or departure as it depends on the international flight arrivals or departure schedule. A flight to the resort may also carry passengers that arrive on other international flights and/or are flying to other resorts. An excess baggage charge of US$4/kg is levied for baggage exceeding the personal baggage allowance of 20kg payable directly to the carrier. The maximum weight allowed per checked-in baggage is 32kg and a 5kg allowance for carry-on baggage.
Honeymooners – will be provided with fruit basket and a bottle of wine complimentary (Should be advised on the booking request)
– Up to completion of the age stated, child supplement is charged on condition that at least one person paying full price is accommodated in the room
– Child age: 6-14.99
– Infant Age: 0-5.99