Holidays Builder to Maldives
Create your own holidays
Bandos is one of the most famous Maldives’ resort. Bandos stands out by its great hospitality, blithe atmosphere and a wide range of possibilities in your leisure’s organization. It has lush vegetation, cozy sandy beach and very picturesque house reef. The resort is good for families with children, old couples, outdoor enthusiasts, divers and honeymooners.
The island itself is located in North Male Atoll. The distance between Bandos and the main island is just 7 km. Speedboat can get you to the resort in 15-20 minutes.
Bandos has in total 215 rooms. Here you can find Classic Rooms, Standard Rooms, Deluxe Rooms, Garden Villas, Jacuzzi Beach Villas, Jacuzzi Pool Villa and Water Villas.
Bandos Maldives offers a wide range of dining options at different settings. The variety of dishes will satisfy even the most exquisite guest leaving only you to decide what type of cuisine you are going to try: International, Thai or local Maldivian cuisine.
The reef here is one of the best in the North Malé atoll, and you have access to over 40 different dive locations further afield. The house reef is very close and easily accessible from the beach. The marine life is rich: here you may see a multitude of different fishes, reef sharks, turtles and rays.
Orchid Spa offers a variety of wellness services that relax, re-align and rejuvenate. It has a very relaxing atmosphere and offers a variety of therapies where the massages are said to be the best choice. The staff is completely dedicated to provide a high level of professional service.
Book: now – 31 Oct 2021
Stay: now – 31 Oct 2021
– 50% off on room rate
– 50% Discount on Half Board and Full Board
– 28% Discount on All Inclusive supplement
– One kid (2 – 11 years old) sharing a room will be free of charge (free transfer and accommodation)
– 50% Discount on transfer
Book: now – 31 Oct 2021
Stay: 1 Nov 2021 – 30 Apr 2022
– 20% off on room rate
– 20% Discount on meal plan
Please, note, published rates are NOT DISCOUNTED
HOW TO GET DISCOUNT?
1) Choose preferred dates in the Availability section below
2) Choose villa and meal, click “Continue”
3) Fill contact form
We recalculate the price and send you offer by email.
|Accommodation Type||Sleeps||Whats included||Price for 3 night||No. of rooms|
47 sqrm, Garden view, Terrace, Tea/Coffee maker, Minibar, Safe, Flat screen TV, Telephone, Shower, AC, Hairdryer, Bathrobe, Desk, Sitting area, Free toiletries, Patio, Slippers, Outdoor dining area, Outdoor furniture.
"66 sqrm, Garden view, Terrace, Tea\/Coffee maker, Minibar, Safe, Flat screen TV, Telephone, Shower, AC, Hairdryer, Bathrobe, Desk, Sitting area, Free toiletries, Patio, Slippers, Outdoor dining area, Outdoor furniture."
55 sqrm, Garden view, Terrace, Tea/Coffee maker, Minibar, Safe, Flat screen TV, Telephone, Shower, AC, Hairdryer, Bathrobe, Desk, Sitting area, Free toiletries, Patio, Slippers, Outdoor dining area, Outdoor furniture.
Jacuzzi Beach Villa
110 sqrm, Garden view, Terrace, Jacuzzi, Tea/Coffee maker, Minibar, Safe, Flat screen TV, Telephone, Shower, AC, Hairdryer, Bathrobe, Desk, Sitting area, Free toiletries, Patio, Slippers, Outdoor dining area, Outdoor furniture.
Jacuzzi Pool Villa
90 sqrm, Ocean view, Private Pool, Terrace, Tea/Coffee maker, Minibar, Bathtub, Safe, Flat screen TV, Telephone, Shower, AC, Hairdryer, Bathrobe, Desk, Sitting area, Free toiletries, Patio, Slippers, Outdoor dining area, Outdoor furniture.
116 sqrm, Ocean view, Terrace, Tea/Coffee maker, Minibar, Bathtub, Safe, Flat screen TV, Telephone, Shower, AC, Hairdryer, Bathrobe, Desk, Sitting area, Free toiletries, Patio, Slippers, Outdoor dining area, Outdoor furniture.
Jacuzzi Beach Villa
Jacuzzi Pool Villa
Tour or class about local culture
Watersport equipment rentals
Trips to Local Islands
Water sports (motorized)
Water sports (non-motorized)
Billiard, Darts, Games room
Spa lounge/relaxation area
Bikini beach area
Food & Drink
Wi-Fi in the hotel rooms
Shops (on site)
Front desk (24/7)
Food & Drink
The Gallery. The Gallery is consisting of three spacious halls open for breakfast, lunch and dinner is the main restaurant at Bandos. Serving up elaborate buffet-style dining with a wide choice of dishes, guests can relax knowing that all tastes are catered for them.
Grill bar. The Grill Bar offers a variety of seafood and meat, grilled to your liking and served with a homemade sauce of your choice. Guests can where to seat: either indoors or out on an overwater deck, which offers cool views of the Ocean.
Sea Breaze. Sea Breeze Cafe is situated at the edge of the water where guests can lounge on the large outdoor over-water deck and enjoy the breathtaking view of the lagoon while relaxing in the gentle breeze. The restaurant offers a wide variety of dining options from a la carte offerings to alternative fast-food fixes.
Umi Yaki. Umi Yaki translates to ‘grill by the sea’ which is fitting as guests can enjoy beautiful views in the open air restaurant during their dinner. You’re Sitting around teppan hot plate and watch how chefs skillfully cook your food in front of you.
Private dinning. Intimate Dinner, Candle-Lit Dinner, Lobster Dinner.
Huvan. Huvan, which means “blue skies”, is the best place to view the stunning Maldives sunset.
Sand Bar. The classic island bar is perfect for guests to enjoy one of many tropical cocktails or any other beverage that suits their fancy. It’s designed with fun in mind to offer a wonderful time with karaoke facilities, live band or discotheque evenings.
Pool bar. Resort pool is located in the midst of the beautiful surroundings of palm trees and blossoms with their lush fragrance. A chilled drink is all you need to bring out the sunny spirit within you.
Available meal plans:
– Bed and Breakfast;
– Half Board (breakfast and dinner, no drinks);
– Full Board (breakfast, lunch and dinner, no drinks);
– All Inclusive;
– Premium All Inclusive
– Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served at the Gallery Restaurant during meal times. Meals from other outlets will be at an extra charge.
– Non-carbonated bottled water is served at all Food & Beverage outlets.
– Regular tea and coffee (hot/cold) is served at Sand Bar, Huvan and Gallery Restaurant.
– Soft drinks and canned fruit juices are served at the Sand Bar, Pool Bar, Huvan and Gallery Restaurant. Fresh fruit juice will be at an extra charge.
– House wine is served at the Sand Bar, Huvan and Gallery Restaurant. Premium brands of wine and all sparkling wine are chargeable.
– Draught beer is available from the Sand Bar, Huvan and Gallery Restaurant.
– House spirit (gin, vodka, rum and whiskey) is available from the Sand Bar, Huvan and Gallery Restaurant. Premium brands of spirits are available at an extra charge.
– Select cocktails and mocktails are available from the Sand Bar and Huvan.
– Select sparkling wine is served by the glass at the Sand Bar and Huvan.
– Daily tea, coffee and snacks, served on display, are available from Sea Breeze Café from 1530hrs – 1700hrs.
– All drinks are served one glass at a time.
– Sand Bar options are available from 07:00hrs – 00:30hrs daily.
– Pool Bar options are available from 10:00hrs – 20:00hrs daily.
– Huvan options are available from 07:00hrs – 00:00hrs daily.
– Windsurfing: maximum 02hours per person per day
– Canoeing: maximum 02hours per person per day
– Table tennis and billiards are included in the package, along with equipment.
– Gymnasium, fitness centre, spinning, step classes, steam room and sauna are included.
– Daylight tennis facilities with equipment are available.
Premium All Inclusive
– Buffet (breakfest, lunch, dinner)/main Gallary restaurant
– 2 dining in Ala Carte Restaurants
– breakfest, lunch, dinner: 3 course meal in a la carte restaurant – one started or soup, one main course and one dessert per person. The 4th item will be charged extra with 50% discounts. 50% discounts is applicable on started items in the menu wich is not included in Premium AI
– All Inclusive beverages
– Beverages and wine bottle will not be taken away from the restaurants and bar
– Wine by the bottle is applicable in the restaurants during meal time
– All inclusive beverages are not applicable on private dinners, events and nightd fishing BBQ
– 50% discounts on selected premium beverages and spirits wich not included on Premium AI
– 25% discounts on wines wich is not included on DA AI
– Afternoon Tea at Sea Breeze
– Table tennis, and billiards at Clubhouse are included in the packege
– Gymnasium, fitness centre, spinning, step classes, steam room and sauna are included
– Windsurfing: max 2 hours per person per day
– Kayaking: max 2 hours per person per day
One of the following excurtions for every 5 nights stay:
– Night fishing trip
– Half day island hopping trip
– 30 minutes glass bottom boat ride
– 15% discounts applicable on other excurtions excluding Photo Flight and Submarine Dive
– One – 55 minutes Massage/Spa Treatment per person for every 5 nights stay
– Food & Beverages not listed above such as other liquors, liqueurs, selections from the wine list, fresh fruit juice, espresso, cappuccino, blended drinks, cocktails etc.
– Beverage from Room Service, Gift Shops, Mini Bar, Sports Centre and Excursions.
– Beverages served outside all inclusive hours in any of the outlets
– Local & International Telephone Calls/Fax/Internet.
– Compulsory Christmas & New Year Supplement.
– Souvenir Shops and Laundry Service.
– Diving and any other recreation or sports (land and water based) facilities not stated herein as all inclusive.
– Airport/Resort/Airport Transfers.
– Any other services, amenities and facilities not stated herein as all-inclusive are also not included in this all inclusive package.
Speedboat transfer takes 10 minutes from Velana International Airport.
Fruit basket and a bottle of wine for all honeymoon and gold/silver wedding couples
A birthday cake for all the birthdays celebrated at the Resort
– Up to completion of the age stated, child supplement is charged on condition that at least one person paying full price is accommodated in the room
– Child age: 2-11.99
– Infant Age: 0-1.99