Holidays Builder to Maldives
Create your own holidays
Experience the privacy of your own villa and the services of a top-class resort with Anantara Kihavah Villas. Nestled in Baa Atoll, this legendary Isle is surrounded by azure blue waters, gigantic coral reefs, and vibrant marine life. Luxury meets nature: Indulge in our stress-free setting offering absolute privacy at Kihavah Huravalhi Villa; enjoy the scents from spice plantations by the beach on your walk to our private infinity pool; or stroll through the ancient woodlands where giant Sea Fan trees dominate.
Indulgence is redefined at Anantara Kihavah, a secluded escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Villas and residences across the island offer absolute privacy, yet the magnificent beach and ocean are just a short stroll away. Choose from waterfront villas, among lush tropical gardens, or by the pristine golden sand; each with its own pool and a dedicated Villa Host on call 24 hours a day.
Spoil yourself at the Anantara Kihavah Maldives resort, an over-water haven in an idyllic location. The resort will deliver the perfect combination of service and pampering. An over-water spa is a perfect getaway to rest and rejuvenate. At the resort, you may also try an array of water sports, including wakeboarding, windsurfing, canoeing, catamaran sailing, and snorkeling, or enjoy a relaxing massage session. You can swim with majestic manta rays or snorkel at one of the world’s most treasured house reefs, just steps away from your villa. If you’re seeking an out-of-this-world experience, then get ready for a starlit soirée at the world’s only over-water observatory.
The Anantara Kihavah Maldives Resort & Spa presents an incomparable collection of natural wonders and one-of-a-kind experiences. Discover the culinary arts at this unique destination where restaurants offer gourmet cuisine and a range of dining experiences, including live cooking stations on the beach, not to mention an underwater restaurant.
Your journey to Anantara Kihavah Villas begins with a 35-minute scenic seaplane flight from Velana International Airport. From the welcoming smiles of the dedicated Maldives butlers at the jetty to the lapping waves at the sandbank, offer yourself an exotic extension of your Maldives experience.
Book: now – 23 Dec 2022
Stay: 01 Mar – 23 Dec 2022
– 25% off on room rates
Please, note, published rates are NOT DISCOUNTED
HOW TO GET DISCOUNT?
1) Fill Availability form
2) Choose villa and meal, click “Continue”
3) Fill contact form
We apply available discount and will send you the best offer!
|Accommodation Type||Sleeps||Whats included||Price for 3 night||No. of rooms|
Beach Pool Villa
258 sqrm, Ocean view, Private Pool, Terrace, Tea\/Coffee maker, Minibar, Bathtub, Safe, Flat screen TV, Telephone, Open Air Shower, AC, Hairdryer, Bathrobe, Desk, Sitting area, Free toiletries, Patio, Slippers, Outdoor dining area, Outdoor furniture.
Sunset Beach Pool Villa
258 sqrm, Ocean view, Private Pool, Sunset View, Terrace, Tea/Coffee maker, Minibar, Bathtub, Safe, Flat screen TV, Telephone, Open Air Shower, AC, Hairdryer, Bathrobe, Desk, Sitting area, Free toiletries, Patio, Slippers, Outdoor dining area, Outdoor furniture.
Family Beach Pool Villa
412 sqrm, Ocean view, Private Pool, Terrace, Tea/Coffee maker, Minibar, Bathtub, Safe, Flat screen TV, Telephone, Open Air Shower, AC, Hairdryer, Bathrobe, Desk, Sitting area, Free toiletries, Patio, Slippers, Outdoor dining area, Outdoor furniture.
Over Water Pool Villa
259 sqrm, Ocean view, Private Pool, Terrace, Tea/Coffee maker, Minibar, Bathtub with Ocean View, Safe, Flat screen TV, Telephone, Shower, AC, Hairdryer, Bathrobe, Desk, Sitting area, Free toiletries, Patio, Slippers, Outdoor dining area, Outdoor furniture.
Sunset Overwater Villa
259 sqrm, Ocean view, Private Pool, Sunset View, Terrace, Tea/Coffee maker, Minibar, Bathtub with Ocean View, Safe, Flat screen TV, Telephone, Shower, AC, Hairdryer, Bathrobe, Desk, Sitting area, Free toiletries, Patio, Slippers, Outdoor dining area, Outdoor furniture.
Beach Pool Villa
Sunset Beach Pool Villa
Family Beach Pool Villa
Over Water Pool Villa
Tour or class about local culture
Watersport equipment rentals
Trips to Local Islands
Water sports (motorized)
Water sports (non-motorized)
Billiard, Darts, Games room
Spa lounge/relaxation area
Bikini beach area
Food & Drink
Wi-Fi in the hotel rooms
Shops (on site)
Front desk (24/7)
Food & Drink
Sea. Descending down a staircase into the underwater wine cellar, we open the doors to a world that only a privileged few have ever experienced. The Sea is ground-breaking in terms of both design and dining. It offers an innovative menu that fuses Asian and Mediterranean flavors with Maldivian seafood, complemented with an award-winning international wine collection. Sea’s wine cellar is the world’s first underwater wine cellar, with 2,500 bottles of wine stored at all times to ensure you have your favorite drop at hand. This unique dining experience is the ultimate Maldivian luxury holiday experience.
Fire. The Fire at Anantara Kihavah combines luxurious pleasure with a passion for food. Choose your lobster fresh from the sea, then select your seat surrounding the center of the action – a stage for chefs to put on a show every night. The ocean breeze blows beneath the thatched roof, and as the sun sets, you can enjoy an array of complimentary beverages as you feast on succulent seafood and sushi.
Spice. Authentic Asian cuisine with a modern twist is on offer at Spice, the award-winning restaurant serving up the fiery flavors of Asia. Crisp linen and soft lighting set the stage for an unforgettable dining experience. Watch specialty chefs from across Asia at work in the show kitchen, preparing spicy appetizers, authentic tandoori and curries, wok-fried delicacies, and fresh seafood as you enjoy an eclectic cocktail selection and live band.
Plates. Savor a culinary journey the moment you enter the restaurant. Our breakfast has it all, so you can stay for just one course, or choose them all. Indulge in an international gourmet breakfast with live stations and à la carte signature dishes served with chilled sparkling wine. Kickstart your day with a freshly brewed coffee or refreshing juice.
Manzaru. Manzaru’s poolside refreshments and snacks are served all afternoon. Refreshing ice creams are available poolside. A relaxed atmosphere, memorable bungalows, and the private island setting make Manzaru a sanctuary from the hustle and chaos of everyday life.
Spice Spoons. Engage with the rich and diverse Maldivian culture through an immersive cooking class. With a myriad of influences from trading nations, Maldivian food is a delight to experience. When your day begins with a sunrise walk and ends gazing at lush sunset, you know you’re on an exclusive and private island. We know how to add an unforgettable element of adventure to your fantasy vacation.
Sky. In the Maldives, life at night is impossible to miss. When day turns to dusk, lounge on cushioned mats and watch the sky come alive through a telescope powered by human imagination. The SKY Program at Atmosphere features the Maldives’ most powerful telescope and world-class astronomy experts. Discover constellations, planets, meteor showers, and more with our storytelling SKY Guru in an inspiring environment made for romance and family adventure.
Available meal plans:
– Bed and Breakfast;
– Half Board (breakfast and dinner, no drinks);
– Full Board (breakfast, lunch, and dinner, no drinks);
– Includes breakfast and dinner
– Dinners may be enjoyed at Plates (featuring daily themed nights such as Arabic, European, Seafood, and more), SPICE, and Manzaru (three-course from a la carte selections)
– Includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner
– Lunch will be served from Manzaru daily from 12.00 pm-2.00 pm (two-course from a la carte selections)
– Dinners may be enjoyed at Plates (featuring daily themed nights such as Arabic, European, Seafood and more) SPICE, and Manzaru (three-course from a la carte selections)
– Baggage allowance is 20kg suitcase and 5kg hand luggage.
– Private Charter – Maximum above-stated guests strictly depend on luggage quantity and weight.
– Excess baggage is chargeable at USD 5.00 per kg, payable at the airport.
– International flights must be provided 4 days prior to arrival.
– Arrival transfer to the resort will occur up to 3 hours after arrival to our VIP lounge.
– Departing guests will be transferred to the airport at least 3 hours prior to the scheduled international flight departure. Seaplane transfers are available during daylight hours only.
– Guests arriving at Velana International Airport after 3:00 pm will have the option to book a Domestic flight or will require overnight accommodation close by the airport to be transferred to the resort the following morning.
– For guest convenience, we advise booking Anantara in South Male.
– Schedule of seaplane transfers will be communicated to the guests the night prior to departure from the resort.
– No Show guests will be charged the full transfer amount.
– Seaplane transfers are subject to availability and may be canceled due to weather conditions or maintenance needs. In this case, guests may be transferred via Domestic flight.
– Anantara Kihavah Villas is not held responsible for any delays or cancellations due to the local seaplane carrier.
– Anantara Kihavah Villas reserves all the rights to adjust seaplane transfer based on the fluctuation of fuel prices.
– Cancellation of seaplane transfers on the day of arrival (other than for airline changes outside of the guest’s control) or in the event of a no-show will incur 100% cancellation fee.
– Welcome Amenity
– Champagne on arrival
– Bath ritual with candles & rose petals one evening during stay
– Bed Decoration
– Minimum Length of Stay – 4 Nights
Children below 11 y.o stay and eat for free