Search Maldives Hotels
Wide Selection from 100+ Maldives Island Resorts
Veligandu Island Resort
Set in Rasdhoo Atoll, Veligandu Island Resort & Spa features a private beach area. A whimsical tropical paradise of swaying palm trees, powdery sand beaches, crystal clear water and exuberant coral reefs, teeming with abundant marine life.
The resort will provide guests with air-conditioned rooms with a shower, free toiletries, a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD Player. With a private bathroom, rooms at Veligandu Island Resort & Spa also feature a sea view.
At Duniye Spa tte resort has created a holistic space of healing, touch, and aroma, to promote a deep sense of calm, joy and serenity from within. Experience the balance between inner and outer beauty that brings about contentment.
Tickle your taste buds while enjoying the sweet pleasures of paradise. Savour flavourful local cuisine, as well as delicacies from around the globe at Veligandu – home to some of the best restaurants in the Maldives.
A scenic 20-minute flight from Velana International Airport. Scroll down and discover more about the island itself.
Book: now – 31 Oct 2022
Stay: 1 Nov – 23 Dec 2022
– 20% discount on room rate;
Please, note, published rates are NOT DISCOUNTED
HOW TO GET DISCOUNT?
1) Choose preferred dates in the Availability section below
2) Choose villa and meal, click “Continue”
3) Fill contact form
We recalculate the price and send you offer by email.
|Accommodation Type||Sleeps||Whats included||Price for 3 night||No. of rooms|
71 sqrm, Ocean view, Terrace, Tea/Coffee maker, Minibar, Bathtub, Safe, Flat screen TV, Telephone, Open Air Shower, AC, Hairdryer, Bathrobe, Desk, Sitting area, Free toiletries, Patio, Slippers, Outdoor dining area, Outdoor furniture.
Jacuzzi Beach Villa
86 sqrm, Ocean view, Jacuzzi, Terrace, Tea/Coffee maker, Minibar, Bathtub, Safe, Flat screen TV, Telephone, Open Air Shower, AC, Hairdryer, Bathrobe, Desk, Sitting area, Free toiletries, Patio, Slippers, Outdoor dining area, Outdoor furniture.
58 sqrm, Ocean view, Terrace, Tea/Coffee maker, Minibar, Bathtub, Safe, Flat screen TV, Telephone, Shower, AC, Hairdryer, Bathrobe, Desk, Sitting area, Free toiletries, Patio, Slippers, Outdoor dining area, Outdoor furniture.
Jacuzzi Water Villa
89 sqrm, Ocean view, Terrace, Tea/Coffee maker, Minibar, Bathtub with Ocean View, Safe, Flat screen TV, Telephone, Shower, AC, Hairdryer, Bathrobe, Desk, Sitting area, Free toiletries, Patio, Slippers, Outdoor dining area, Outdoor furniture.
Jacuzzi Beach Villa
Tour or class about local culture
Watersport equipment rentals
Trips to Local Islands
Water sports (motorized)
Water sports (non-motorized)
Billiard, Darts, Games room
Spa lounge/relaxation area
Bikini beach area
Food & Drink
Wi-Fi in the hotel rooms
Shops (on site)
Front desk (24/7)
Food & Drink
Funama Buffet Restaurant. Embracing authentic Maldivian architecture, family-friendly Funama is open-aired with sandy floors. The restaurant is divided into two separate dining areas, with outdoor seating on the wooden, overwater deck. The restaurant assigned to guests staying in the Garden Bungalows and Beach Villas.
Ahima Buffet Restaurant. Ahima buffet restaurant’s design reflects a modern look at Maldivian traditional architecture. Ahima is the adults-only buffet restaurant assigned to guests staying in the Jacuzzi Beach Villas and Jacuzzi Water Villas.
Asian Wok Restaurant & Bar. Asian Wok, located on the eastern end of the island, is one of the best places to visit in the Maldives. Asian Wok takes you on an Asian culinary journey, serving up exquisitely prepared Sushi, Thai Dishes, Vietnamese favourites and more. Also available is a dedicated live station for traditional Japanese teppanyaki.
Hot Rock Restaurant. Enjoy the luxury of preparing your meal on hot, volcanic rocks. Hot Rock’s menu features a variety of delights from Pick ‘n’ Mix skewers to main course platters.
Bonthi Bar. Located beside Funama Restaurant, family-friendly Bonthi Bar is the main venue for relaxing evening entertainment, which changes daily. The bar offers satellite TV coverage of international sporting events, as well as resort presentations on Maldivian Culture. Open 24 hrs.
Boashi Bar. Boashi Bar is the perfect spot for poolside refreshments. A fun family day spent in the water is not complete without refreshing drinks, smoothies and ice cream!
Sunset Bar. The bar welcomes guests aged 18 years and older, with access to the freshwater infinity pool. Enjoy sundowners with a spectacular view before dinner at the nearby adults’ only Ahima buffet restaurant.
Dinner On The Beach. Treat your loved one to an unforgettable dining experience filled with memorable moments on the soft sandy beach at Vilamendhoo. The beach near Ahima Restaurant makes for the ideal location to host your candlelight dinner on the beach.
Available meal plans:
– Full Board (breakfast, lunch and dinner, no drinks);
– All Inclusive;
– Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
– 24 Hour Snack Menu served all day and night in the Thundi Bar. ‘all you can eat’ special Snack Menu; including pizzas, burgers, and ice-cream from 10:00-19:00, served in Thundi Bar.
– A 20% discount from selected spa treatments taken during the first two days of the guest stay. (not all treatments are entitled for this discount)
– One lunch or one dinner at Asian Wok Restaurant for every 5-night stay guest (pre-booking required and subject to space availability) and are not valid for special events.
– A 20% discount on all food items at Asian Wok or at the Hot Rock (not valid for special events).
– Veligandu bottled water (1 litre) – non-carbonated, house brand
– Soft drinks – Coke, Diet Coke, Fanta Orange, Sprite, ginger ale, bitter lemon, iced tea, tonic, and soda water.
– Fruit juice – canned
– Draught beer
– Coffee, tea, iced coffee, iced tea, espresso, cappuccino, latté and macchiato – freshly brewed, not canned.
– Blended drinks – milk shakes & smoothies.
– House table wine – red, white and rosé.
– House brand spirits – gin, vodka, rum, whisky, tequila and brandy.
– All cocktails and mocktails – house brand spirits.
Minibar alcoholic and non-alcoholic beveragess:
– Veligandu bottled water (1 litre), house brand and bottled water (1.5 litre) – both non-carbonated.
– Soft drinks – Coke, Diet Coke, Fanta Orange, Sprite, bitter lemon, tonic and soda water.
– Juice – orange and mixed fruit.
– Beer – canned
– Wine – red, white and rosé.
– Coffee, tea, iced coffee and iced tea.
– Assorted snacks.
– The minibar is refilled once per day as per schedule.
– One 1/2 bottle of Champagne, per room, per length of stay.
– One Sunset Cruise, as per schedule.
– One Dhangethi Excursion, as per schedule
– One 1/2 hour Group Snorkelling Lesson (equipment not included), as per schedule.
– One 1/2 hour Group Windsurf Lesson (equipment included), as per schedule.
– One 1/2 hour Group Tennis Lesson, (equipment included), as per schedule
– Free use of the fitness centre, daytime use of the volleyball and badminton courts; table tennis, billiards, darts and football grounds (equipment included).
– Free use of the kayaks and windsurfers (equipment included).
– Free Yoga Session by Duniye Spa; group sessions, as per schedule; includes Pranayama, Asanas and Yoga Nidra.
– Food from other resorts’ restaurants, room service, gift shops, minibar items and excursions not listed above.
– Beverages from room service, gift shops, minibar items, sports centre and excursions not listed above.
– Beverages not listed above, such as; other liquors, liqueurs, premium selections of wine on the menu and fresh fruit juice.
– Blended drinks and cocktails (premium brand spirits).
Seaplane transfer to the Resort is available only during daylight hours (06:00hrs to 16:00hrs).
– Baggage allowance for seaplane is 20kg and 5kg hand luggage per person. Exceess baggage is subject to availability at time of check-in to the seaplane and at extra charge.
– Guests arriving after that will require an overnight stay before they can be transferred to the island the next morning.
– Seaplane from the Resort to the airport (on departure) can only connect with international flights departing from 09:00hrs onwards.
– Last seaplane transfer from the Resort is during late afternoon. Guests departing on evening or late night flights will need to take this transfer back to the airport.
Complimentary fruit plate, bottle of sparkling wine and flowers in room on arrival
Wedding Anniversary Benefits
Complimentary fruit plate, bottle of sparkling wine and flowers in room
– Up to completion of the age stated, child supplement is charged on condition that at least one person paying full price is accommodated in the room
– Child age: 2-14.99
– Infant Age: 0-1.99
Children are accommodated only in the Garden Rooms, Adjoing Beach Villa and Standalone Beach Villa. Adults only (age 18 years and older) are accommodated in the Jacuzzi Beach Villas and Jacuzzi Water Villas.