Search Maldives Hotels
Wide Selection from 100+ Maldives Island Resorts
Royal Island Resort
Come experience the Maldives you’ve always dreamt of at Royal Island Resort & Spa. Amidst the sparkling jewels of the Indian Ocean, our exquisite Maldives luxury hotel shines and dazzles above all.
Built with wooden materials, Royal Island’s villas feature a private patio with sitting area and views of the Indian Ocean. Each room has a TV and an en suite bathroom with a bathtub and shower.
Daily buffet meals are served at the beachfront Maakaana Restaurant, while Raabondhi Restaurant specialises in seafood dishes. Light meals and drinks are available at any of the 4 bars.
At the heart of our Maldives spa resort is the Araamu Spa. This serene Maldives spa is a holistic retreat, offering a delectable menu of treatments to calm the senses, relax the body, and invigorate the spirit.
The Royal Island Resort & Spa is a 30-minute wheeled aircraft ride from Velana International Airport.
Book: now – 31 Oct 2023
Stay: now – 31 Oct 2023
– 10% off on room rate when book 60 days prior to arrival
Please, note, published rates are NOT DISCOUNTED
HOW TO GET DISCOUNT?
1) Choose preferred dates in the Availability section below
2) Choose villa and meal, click “Continue”
3) Fill contact form
We recalculate the price and send you offer by email.
|Accommodation Type||Sleeps||Whats included||Price for 3 night||No. of rooms|
57 sqrm, Ocean view, Terrace, Tea/Coffee maker, Minibar, Bathtub, Safe, Flat screen TV, Telephone, Open Air Shower, AC, Hairdryer, Bathrobe, Desk, Sitting area, Free toiletries, Patio, Slippers, Outdoor dining area, Outdoor furniture.
246 sqrm, Ocean view, Private Pool, Two Bedrooms, Living Area, Terrace, Tea/Coffee maker, Minibar, Bathtub, Safe, Flat screen TV, Telephone, Open Air Shower, AC, Hairdryer, Bathrobe, Desk, Sitting area, Free toiletries, Patio, Slippers, Outdoor dining area, Outdoor furniture.
Tour or class about local culture
Bikini beach area
Watersport equipment rentals
Water sports (motorized)
Water sports (non-motorized)
Billiard, Darts, Games room
Restaurants and bars
Front desk (24/7)
A Bottle of Sparkling Wine and a Fruit Basket in room and a candlelit dinner with house wine for Honeymooners.
For Weddings not older than 6 months.
All Inclusive Plan
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner are served at mealtimes at Main Restaurant. Meals from other outlets extra charge.
Maaniya restaurant working hours:
– Breakfast – 07:30-09:00 hrs,
– Lunch – 12:30-14:00 hrs,
– Dinner – 19:30-21:00 hrs.
– Main Bar and Coffee shop is available from 10.00 – 01.00 hrs daily.
– Beach Bar from 10.00 – 01.00 hrs daily.
– Pool Bar from 10.00 – 18.00 hrs daily.
– All drinks served by glass one at a time.
– Bottled Water, Tea & Coffee – served at all bars and restaurants (Only Regular Coffee is included.)
– Soft drinks and Fruit Juice – served at all bars and restaurants (Only canned or bottled drinks. Fresh fruit juices are chargeable.)
– Wine (House wine only) – served at all bars and restaurants (Premium brands of wine & all sparkling wine are chargeable.)
– Beer (draught /can) – served at all bars and restaurants
– Sprit (Gin, Vodka, Rum & Whiskey) – served at all bars and restaurants, except main restaurant
– Selected Cocktails – served at all bars and restaurants, except pool bar
– Afternoon Tea & Snacks – served at Coffee Shop
– Soft Mini Bar (one filling per day) :
– 2 Coca Cola (300ml), 2 Sprite(300ml) and 2Soda (300ml)
– Badminton, Gymnasium, Snooker/ Billiards, Table Tennis (Only Daylight. Floodlit at extra charge), Volley Ball (beach), Squash, Sauna, Steam Bath, Tennis, Basket – Ball, Jacuzzi, Dart, Windsurfing, Canoeing. All sports equipment is included. All sports are available subject to availability. Lessons and certifications are at extra charge.
– One Night fishing excursion per guest per stay for guest who stay 6 nights or more.
All transfers will be by air (normal wheeledaircraft) which will be operated between Velana International Airport and Dharavandhoo Airport, followed by 10 minutes boat transfer.
If the price of aviation fuel changes by morethan 2.50 US, the carrier will impose surchargeof US$2/- per person per return flight for every increase of 2.50 USD per kg from the base rate. The base rate for the purpose of calculation is 80 cents. The fuel price refers to the price published by the Maldivian AirportsCompany.
Baggage allowance is 25 kg for checked baggage and 5kg hand luggage. Excess baggage to be borne by clients and settled at the Flyme counter directly at the rate of US$2 per KG plus taxes.