Search Maldives Hotels
Wide Selection from 100+ Maldives Island Resorts
Since Hurawalhi Island Resort opened in December 2016, the luxurious and adults-only (there’s under 15 age limit) Hurawalhi Maldives Resort is perfect for your honeymoon, wedding, or beach holiday on a beautiful private coral island.
Hurawalhi is a 5 Star Resort which is located on the same named island of Hurawalhi. Being the only Resort on this island, Hurawalhi is surrounded by a beautiful lagoon and long stretches of white, sandy beach in Lhaviyani Atoll.
Snorkelling off the beach is easy as the reef is a stone thrown away. The lagoon is quite shallow so that you can walk up to the reef at some places. The house reef itself is quite safe as you may not encounter any currents. The reef of Huralwalhi abounds with life and it is a pleasure to snorkel around the entire island.
There is an outdoor pool, a spa, a restaurant and a bar. All rooms at the resort include an air-conditioner and a flat-screen TV. The staff are accommodating and customer service oriented. The underwater restaurant 5.8m is surely an experience of a lifetime. You may see some amazing marine life and dine in a breathtaking setting.
Spa at Hurawalhi offers a wide range of treatments. The therapists are lovely and super friendly recharging you with positive energy. The treatments offer you a relaxing and enjoyable pastime with a view over the Indian Ocean,
The transfer from Velana International Airport will not make you feel tired, it’s only 40 minute breathtaking flight along the scenic view from your seaplane.
All in all there are 90 rooms of five different types of villas. Wi-Fi is free in all rooms. It should be mentioned that east oriented villas(see sunrise villas) are said to be more private because of the dense vegetation dividing the villas and the sea.
Please, note that published rates are NOT DISCOUNTED
HOW TO GET DISCOUNT?
1) Select your dates
2) Choose villa and meal plan, and click “Continue.”
3) Fill contact form
We apply all available discounts and send updated tour package by email.
|Accommodation Type||Sleeps||Whats included||Price for 3 night||No. of rooms|
105 sqrm, Ocean view, <strong>Terrace</strong>, Tea/Coffee maker, Minibar, Bathtub, Safe, Flat screen TV, Telephone, Shower, AC, Hairdryer, Bathrobe, Desk, Sitting area, Free toiletries, Patio, Slippers, Outdoor dining area, Outdoor furniture.
Romantic Ocean Villa
105 sqrm, Ocean view, Terrace, Tea/Coffee maker, Minibar, Bathtub with Ocean View, Safe, Flat screen TV, Telephone, Shower, AC, Hairdryer, Bathrobe, Desk, Sitting area, Free toiletries, Patio, Slippers, Outdoor dining area, Outdoor furniture.
Sunset Beach Pool Villa
105 sqrm, Ocean view, Private Pool, Sunset view, Terrace, Tea\/Coffee maker, Minibar, Bathtub, Safe, Flat screen TV, Telephone, Shower, AC, Hairdryer, Bathrobe, Desk, Sitting area, Free toiletries, Patio, Slippers, Outdoor dining area, Outdoor furniture.
Ocean Pool Villa
105 sqrm, Ocean view, Private Pool, Terrace, Tea/Coffee maker, Minibar, Bathtub, Safe, Flat screen TV, Telephone, Shower, AC, Hairdryer, Bathrobe, Desk, Sitting area, Free toiletries, Patio, Slippers, Outdoor dining area, Outdoor furniture.
105 sqrm, Ocean view, Terrace, Tea/Coffee maker, Minibar, Bathtub, Safe, Flat screen TV, Telephone, Shower, AC, Hairdryer, Bathrobe, Desk, Sitting area, Free toiletries, Patio, Slippers, Outdoor dining area, Outdoor furniture.
Romantic Ocean Villa
Sunset Beach Pool Villa
Ocean Pool Villa
Tour or class about local culture
Watersport equipment rentals
Trips to Local Islands
Water sports (motorized)
Water sports (non-motorized)
Billiard, Darts, Games room
Spa lounge/relaxation area
Bikini beach area
Food & Drink
Wi-Fi in the hotel rooms
Shops (on site)
Front desk (24/7)
Food & Drink
5.8 Undersea Restaurant. This is the largest underwater restaurant! The search for the elusive gastronomical heaven appears to be over: the spectacular 5.8 dazzles and delights diners with a multi-course tasting extravaganza, garnished with a state-of-the-art location. 5.8 is as much a fine dining culinary delight as it is an extraordinary design masterpiece – paired, you can sate your appetite and dive into the pleasure of having a view that but a few restaurants in the world afford.
Kashibo Restaurant. The contemporary Kashibo Restaurant (kashibo is Dhivehi for sea urchin) hits the spot with a picture-perfect setting and a divine dining menu in equal measure. Indulge in highlights of Asian street food and pamper your palate with everything you love about Chinese, Thai, Indonesian and Vietnamese cuisine, among other, and enjoy a range of seafood staples and vegetarian dishes.
Canneli Restaurant. The tantalising aromas. The sizzling of the food. The atmosphere. Canneli will impress you with all of these, and spice things up with themed evening, allowing you to sample various international cuisine during your stay. The restaurant is a melting pot of flavours and people, creating a contemporary and relaxed dining experience. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are all culinary occasions where one can take delight in mouth-watering creations prepared with only the finest of ingredients.
Junk Food Kitchen. You can enjoy all your favourite holiday diet staples with Hurawalhi’s known and loved unique spin at J.F.K. restaurant inside Coco Bar. Don’t go past this spot-on dining experience of upscale fast food that vegans as well as meat lovers will enjoy.
Champagne Pavilion. This romantic, ocean-side hideaway is perfect for intimate pre-dinner rendezvous, made complete by sipping on a glass of champagne and savouring the luscious canapés and petit fours. Adding allure are captivating views of Dream Island – Hurawalhi’s private sandbank that pierces the ocean’s blue and creates a beautiful, if not a surreal sight.
Coco Bar. From live entertainment to an extensive menu of wines, cocktails, shishas and snacks, this is the realization of perfection. Add to the mix an infinity pool, and beach just steps away, and it becomes clear why you are bound to return to Coco every day.
Available meal plans:
– Bed and Breakfast;
– Half Board (breakfast and dinner, no drinks);
– Full Board (breakfast, lunch and dinner, no drinks);
– All Inclusive;
– Meals are served in the Canneli Restaurant featuring “all you can eat” buffets with a variety of international cuisine to please everyone’s taste.
– Dine Around option of a 3 course lunch and a 4 course dinner in the Aquarium Restaurant (pre-booking required and subject to space availability)
– An additional 4 course “Teppanyaki” dinner in the Aquarium Restaurant for an exclusive supplement of US$ 60 per person
– An additional 5 course “Chef’s Table” set dinner on the beach for an exclusive supplement of US$60 per person
– A bottle of Taittinger Champagne with Chef’s gorgeous canapés served in the Champagne Pavilion for an exclusive supplement of US$ 75
– 24 Hour “A La Carte Snack Menu” served “all day/all night” in the Coco Bar
Unlimited “all you can drink” alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages “all day – all night”, as follows:
– A variety of over 50 alcoholic cocktails – including signature cocktails
– All non alcoholic cocktails, smoothies and fruit juices
– 55 premium brands spirits and liqueurs, port and sherry
– An extensive wine selection of over 50 wines
– Selection of International draught beer, bottled beer and cider
– Coffee, tea, iced coffee, iced tea, espresso, cappuccino, latte and macchiato – freshly brewed
– Soft drinks – Coke, Diet Coke, Fanta Orange, Sprite, Ginger Ale, Bitter Lemon, iced tea, tonic and soda
– Hurawalhi bottled water (1 litre), house brand
Mini bar alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, as follows:
– House wine (750 ml) – red, white, rosé and sparkling
– Canned beer and Red Bull
– Soft drinks – Coke, Diet Coke, Fanta Orange, Sprite, Bitter Lemon, tonic and soda
– Hurawalhi bottled water (1 litre) house brand; and bottled water (1.5 litre)
– Selection of coffees (Nespresso machine) and teas
– Assorted snacks
– The mini bar is refilled once per day per a regular schedule
– One 375ml bottle of Champagne served in villa on arrival, per villa, per length of stay
– One Sunset Dolphin Cruise, regularly scheduled
– Free use of the Fitness Center, Tennis, Beach Volleyball and Badminton Courts;
– Table Tennis, Billiards and Football Grounds (equipment included)
– Free use of Kayaks and Windsurfing Equipment (for experienced windsurfers only)
– Free use of Snorkeling Equipment
– One 1/2 hour Group Snorkeling Lesson, regularly scheduled
– One 1/2 hour Group Windsurfing Lesson, regularly scheduled
– One 1/2 hour Group Tennis Lesson, regularly scheduled
– Free Yoga Group Sessions include Asanas and Yoga Nidra, regularly scheduled
All Inclsuve excluded
– 7 course dinner at 5.8 Undersea Restaurant, Destination Dining, In-Villa Dining, Spa Treatments, Watersports and Excursions.
– Beverage from In-Villa Dining, Mini Bar and Wine Refrigerator items not listed above.
– Beverage not listed above, such as other selections from the Wine List. IMPORTANT POINTS
– Food and Beverage is for your own consumption; served one glass at a time, while at the Resort’s Restaurants or Bars.
– All guests registered in the same villa must be on the “All Inclusive Plus Package”.
– Management reserves the right not to serve alcoholic beverage to inebriated guests.
– There are no refunds or substitutions, nor are any benefits transferable to another guest.
– The “All Inclusive Plus Package” is available only for the guest’s entire length of stay.
Guests arriving on an international flight which cannot connect to the last seaplane of the day to Hurawalhi (usually departs no later than about 1600hrs) may choose to overnight in nearby Male’ at the Champa Central Hotel, or elsewhere. A hotel booking can be arranged by Hurawalhi team.
Seaplanes only fly during daylight hours, i.e. between about 0600hrs and 1800hrs. International airline policy requires passengers to check-in no later than 2 hours before flight time, therefore a guest can connect to international flights departing Velana International Airport only after 0900hrs. The last flight departure from Hurawalhi is around 1600hrs.
The seaplane allowance for checked-in luggage is 20 kg while carry-on luggage is 5 kg per person, above which there will be an excess charge of US$5.00 per kg. In extraordinary circumstances, luggage may be transported by a later flight (as per safety regulations and TMA policies & procedures).
– Complementary sparkling wine, fruit platter and flower decoration once per stay on arrival.
To be informed at the time of booking and wedding certificate copy to be submitted and the travel should be within 6 months from date of marriage
Resort accepts only guests of age 15 years and older