Holidays Builder to Maldives
Create your own holidays
Imagine finding somewhere that feels instantly yours. Somewhere simple, nothing fancy. Just somewhere where there’s peace, a place where you could really rest. Embudu Village simple yet naturally beautiful private island is 3 km long and takes about 5 minutes to walk from one end to the other.
Blessed with a beautiful white sandy beach, the island itself is an idyllic natural hideaway, with lush tropical vegetation and opal white beaches. The hotel features beautiful cozy rooms including Beach Bungalows and Water Villas.
Embudu is famous for its stunning house reef and spectacular world-class dive sites which 35 of them are in close proximity. Rays, sharks, turtles, morays and many other amazing creatures can be found in the house reef alone.
With some of the most experienced dive instructors in the industry; Diverland – Embudu offers an extensive range of scuba diving courses from Discover Scuba dive to Dive master courses. Whether a professional diver or an amateur, guests are in good hands when diving with Diverland.
The Serena Spa – an international wellness group at Embudu offers wide range of massages and rejuvenating packages for those looking for a more relaxing holiday.
Ayada Maldives is listed among the top 25 resorts worldwide on TripAdvisor & winner of Traveler’s Choice 2019
It takes 20 minutes’ speedboat ride from Velana International Airport to reach the island.
Book: now – 31 Jan 2021
Stay: now – 31 Oct 2021
– 40% off on room ratePlease, note, published rates are NOT DISCOUNTED
HOW TO GET DISCOUNT?
1) Choose preferred dates in the Availability section below
2) Choose villa and meal, click “Continue”
3) Fill contact form
We recalculate the price and send you offer by email.
|Accommodation Type||Sleeps||Whats included||Price for 3 night||No. of rooms|
42 sqm, Garden/Ocean view, Terrace, Tea/Coffee maker, Minibar, Bathtub, Safe, Flat screen TV, Telephone,Shower, AC, Hairdryer, Desk, Sitting area, Free toiletries, Patio, Slippers, Outdoor dining area, Outdoor furniture.
42 sqm, Ocean view, Terrace, Tea/Coffee maker, Minibar, Bathtub, Safe, Flat screen TV, Telephone,Shower, AC, Hairdryer, Desk, Sitting area, Free toiletries, Patio, Slippers, Outdoor dining area, Outdoor furniture.
Tour or class about local culture
Bikini beach area
Watersport equipment rentals
Trips to Local Islands
Water sports (motorized)
Water sports (non-motorized)
Spa lounge/relaxation area
Billiard, Darts, Games room
Wi-Fi in the hotel rooms
Restaurant (themed dinner nights)
Shops (on site)
Front desk (24/7)
Couples staying within 06 months from marriage date for a minimum of 03 nights and above will receive below amenities/services with our compliments. A copy of valid marriage certificate has to be shown up on check-in to receive below benefits:
– A small bottle of red / white wine in the room
– A fruit basket in the room
– A small honeymoon cake in the room
– Romantic bed decoration once during the stay
All Inclusive includes:
– Breakfast (0700 – 0930 hrs.), lunch (1230 – 1400 hrs.) and dinner (1930 – 2100 hrs.)
– Afternoon tea or coffee with ordinary sandwiches or cake, between 1600 – 1800 hrs. (At the bar)
– Water : Mineral Water (1.5l)
– Soft Drinks : Bitter Lemon, Soda, Coke, Sprite, Fanta, Tonic, Zero Coke, Can Juice
– Wine : House Wine by Glass (Red, white, rose & carafe)
– Beer : Draught Beer, Can Beer (33cl)
– Vermouth : Martini Rosso, Martini Dry, Martini Bianco
– Spirit : (Regular Brands) Whisky, Gin, Vodka, Rum, Arrack
– Cocktails : BRONX (gin, vermouth, orange juice), TEQUILA SUNRISE (tequila, orange juice), ARRACK PARADISE (arrack, passion juice, soda), CUBA LIBRE (white rum, lime juice, coke), PASSION COCKTAIL (scotch whisky, passion juice), SCREW DRIVER (vodka, orange juice),Blue lagoon( Vodka, Blue curacao, lime juice ) ISLAND’S PALM (arrack, passion juice),
– Mocktails : Wild cat coller, apple ginger fizz, red cooler, mid summer dream
Bar opening hours for all-inclusive guests is 0900 – 2400 hrs.