Search Maldives Hotels
Wide Selection from 100+ Maldives Island Resorts
Diamonds Athuruga Beach and Water Villas
Diamonds Athuruga – All Inclusive is like no other vacation you’ve experienced. At this exclusive, private getaway in Montenegro, you’ll experience the all-inclusive way. The villas are spacious and feature a fully equipped kitchenette with granite countertops, full-sized appliances and many complimentary amenities.
A luxury vacation home in the Maldives – Diamonds Athuruga, at over-water villas, are fitted with a canopy bed and come with a living area and large en suite bathroom. The beachfront bungalows have a private verandah with a seating area and open-air shower. All of them come with tea/coffee making facilities.
At Diamonds Athuruga, guests are treated to five restaurants. The Thari Over Water Restaurant is free of charge for Water Villa guests only, while Farivalhu Maldivian Restaurant, Thila Japanese Restaurant and Kakuni Seafood Restaurants are at an extra charge for all the guests. The Boli Beach Bar offers light meals and snacks at no extra charge.
The highly-skilled wellness professionals at the Centro Serena SPA invite you to experience the ultimate luxury: an exclusive sanctuary where you can fully focus on your health, by immersing yourself in the beauty of nature and technology. Experience the perfect balance between body, mind and spirit.
The resort is just a 20-minute scenic seaplane flight from Velana International Airport.
Book: now – 31 Oct 2022
Stay: now – 31 Oct 2022
– 30% off on room rates when booked 60 days prior to arrival
Please, note, published rates are NOT DISCOUNTED
HOW TO GET DISCOUNT?
1) Choose preferred dates in the Availability section below
2) Choose villa and meal, click “Continue”
3) Fill contact form
We recalculate the price and send you offer by email.
|Accommodation Type||Sleeps||Whats included||Price for 3 night||No. of rooms|
40 sqrm, Ocean view, Terrace, Tea/Coffee maker, Minibar, Bathtub, Safe, Flat screen TV, Telephone, Open Air Shower, AC, Hairdryer, Bathrobe, Desk, Sitting area, Free toiletries, Patio, Slippers, Outdoor dining area, Outdoor furniture.
55 sqrm, Ocean view, Terrace, Tea/Coffee maker, Minibar, Bathtub, Safe, Flat screen TV, Telephone, Open Air Shower, AC, Hairdryer, Bathrobe, Desk, Sitting area, Free toiletries, Patio, Slippers, Outdoor dining area, Outdoor furniture.
50 sqrm, Ocean view, Terrace, Tea/Coffee maker, Minibar, Bathtub, Safe, Flat screen TV, Telephone, Shower, AC, Hairdryer, Bathrobe, Desk, Sitting area, Free toiletries, Patio, Slippers, Outdoor dining area, Outdoor furniture.
Two Bedroom Villa
100 sqrm, Ocean view, Terrace, Tea/Coffee maker, Minibar, Bathtub, Safe, Flat screen TV, Telephone, Shower, AC, Hairdryer, Bathrobe, Desk, Sitting area, Free toiletries, Patio, Slippers, Outdoor dining area, Outdoor furniture.
Tour or class about local culture
Watersport equipment rentals
Trips to Local Islands
Water sports (motorized)
Water sports (non-motorized)
Billiard, Darts, Games room
Spa lounge/relaxation area
Bikini beach area
Food & Drink
Wi-Fi in the hotel rooms
Shops (on site)
Front desk (24/7)
Food & Drink
Maakeyn Restaurant. The main buffet restaurant serves an extensive buffet with an incredible variety of authentic Italian delicacies, fresh grilled fish and savory Asian dishes. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Maakeyn Restaurant is the perfect place for tourists and locals to enjoy a delicious meal.
Thaori Restaurant. Experience a new dimension of dining where modern Japanese and local ingredients are combined in an explosion of flavors. It is the fusion cuisine where European, local and Asian ingredients blend with innovation to create a luxurious dining experience that has never been imagined before.
Farivalhu Restaurant. Come and experience the taste of authentic Maldivian food, a memorable meal under the palm trees of Farivalhu’s tropical garden. Our chefs offer the dishes in a relaxing and comfortable atmosphere.
Thila Japanese Restaurant. Thila restaurant is a unique and engaging, yet delicious Japanese Teppanyaki experience. Set within an exquisite palm-leave-thatched hut, the specialized chef prepares a selection of seafood and meat in the open-aired kitchen by preparing and cooking them on a Teppanyaki grill.
Kakuni Sea Food Restaurant. Kakuni is an exclusive seafood restaurant for those who want to enjoy and savor their kingsized lobsters with a set menu, Indian Ocean dinners, truffles from the ocean, caviar from fish eggs. Kakuni Restaurant offers a luxurious experience in the Maldives.
Boli Beach Bar. The Boli Beach Bar is located on the western edge of the resort, facing the clear waters of Alif Alif Atoll, on the Island of Athuruga. It is a perfect place to relax and unwind after exploring the magnificent underwater sea life, or for those who want to stay on the beach, sunbathing on its white coral sand.
Maakeyn Main Bar. Maakeyn Main Bar sits over 2,000 square feet and has a large open-air sitting area with an indoor bar. Champagne and premium spirits are available at a charge. This property features a variety of exciting buffet selections made daily are designed to please guests of all ages.
Thari Overwater Bar. Simple, elegant, and comfortable, the Thari Overwater Bar is a setting for sipping liquids of all kinds. Whether there be a gentle ocean breeze or simply the quiet murmur of the waves, this fine open-air sitting area serves guests internationally-inspired cocktails from around the world.
Available meal plans:
– Welcome cocktail
– Breakfast, lunch, dinner
– Wine, beer, cocktails, aperitif, soft drinks, coffee, tea and mineral water
– Minibar replenished daily
– Wi-Fi internet in the hotel reception and the Water Villas
– Canoes and windsurfs
– Medical assistance
– Snorkelling equipment
– Guided snorkel tour of the coral reef
– Seaplane transfer operates during the daylight hours only approximately between 6 am to 4 pm. On Arrival date, for International flights landing later than 1545hrs OR for night international flight arrivals, the transfer will be the next day, usually in the morning. On the Departure date, we will not be in a position to arrange transfers for any international flights departing from Velana International Airport, before 0845hrs. For night international departure, transfer from the resort to the airport will be the same day as departure date, normally in the afternoon
– Flight timings are not prescheduled and will only be available in the evening prior to arrival or departure as it depends on the international flight arrivals or departure schedule. A flight to the resort may also carry passengers that arrive on other international flights and/or are flying to other resorts. An excess baggage charge of US$4/kg is levied for baggage exceeding
Flower setup, fruit basket and bottle of wine in the room upon arrival, 20% discount at the Spherique Boutique. Marriage certificate required.
– Up to completion of the age stated, child supplement is charged on condition that at least one person paying full price is accommodated in the room
– Child age: 2-11.99
– Infant Age: 0-1.99