Holidays Builder to Maldives
Create your own holidays
Diamonds Athuruga Beach and Water Villas
Offering a luxurious paradise experience, Diamonds Athuruga – All Inclusive features spacious villas.
Over-water villas feature a large terrace offering direct access to the lagoon. They are fitted with a canopy bed and come with a living area and large en suite bathroom. The beach front bungalows have a private verandah with seating area and open-air shower. All of them come with tea/coffee making facilities.
The Resort offers five different restaurants, outstanding chefs and a passion for cuisine of the very highest standards. Thari Over Water Restaurant is free of charge for Water Villa guests only. Farivalhu Maldivian Restaurant, Thila Japanese Restaurant and Kakuni Sea food Restaurants are at an extra charge for all the guests. The Boli Beach Bar offers light meals and snacks at no extra charge.
The resort owns, within its boundaries, the “Centro Serena SPA”, an oasis of peace and serenity in a natural environment, perfect for those who desire to relax, restore and rejuvenate body, mind and spirit.
The resort is just a 20-minute scenic seaplane flight from Malé International Airport.
Book: now – 31 Oct 2021
Stay: now – 31 Oct 2021
– 45% off on room rates
Book: now – 31 Oct 2022
Stay: 1 Nov 2021 – 31 Oct 2022
– 30% off on room rates when book 60 days prior to arrival
Please, note, published rates are NOT DISCOUNTED
HOW TO GET DISCOUNT?
1) Choose preferred dates in the Availability section below
2) Choose villa and meal, click “Continue”
3) Fill contact form
We recalculate the price and send you offer by email.
|Accommodation Type||Sleeps||Whats included||Price for 3 night||No. of rooms|
40 sqrm, Ocean view, Terrace, Tea/Coffee maker, Minibar, Bathtub, Safe, Flat screen TV, Telephone, Open Air Shower, AC, Hairdryer, Bathrobe, Desk, Sitting area, Free toiletries, Patio, Slippers, Outdoor dining area, Outdoor furniture.
55 sqrm, Ocean view, Terrace, Tea/Coffee maker, Minibar, Bathtub, Safe, Flat screen TV, Telephone, Open Air Shower, AC, Hairdryer, Bathrobe, Desk, Sitting area, Free toiletries, Patio, Slippers, Outdoor dining area, Outdoor furniture.
50 sqrm, Ocean view, Terrace, Tea/Coffee maker, Minibar, Bathtub, Safe, Flat screen TV, Telephone, Shower, AC, Hairdryer, Bathrobe, Desk, Sitting area, Free toiletries, Patio, Slippers, Outdoor dining area, Outdoor furniture.
Two Bedroom Villa
100 sqrm, Ocean view, Terrace, Tea/Coffee maker, Minibar, Bathtub, Safe, Flat screen TV, Telephone, Shower, AC, Hairdryer, Bathrobe, Desk, Sitting area, Free toiletries, Patio, Slippers, Outdoor dining area, Outdoor furniture.
Tour or class about local culture
Watersport equipment rentals
Trips to Local Islands
Water sports (motorized)
Water sports (non-motorized)
Billiard, Darts, Games room
Spa lounge/relaxation area
Bikini beach area
Food & Drink
Wi-Fi in the hotel rooms
Shops (on site)
Front desk (24/7)
Food & Drink
Maakeyn Restaurant. Located next to the beach and overlooking the turquoise ocean, main buffet restaurant is offering a sumptuous buffet with an incredible variety of authentic Italian delicacies, fresh grilled fish, and savory Asian dishes.
Thaori Restaurant. A luxury, innovative and superior yet relaxing all-inclusive a la carte restaurant offering a fusion cuisine, where modern European, local and Asian ingredients are combined in an explosion of flavors.
Farivalhu Restaurant. A private, distinctive and lively, yet comfortable Maldivian hut offering the traditional authentic Maldivian dishes under the palm tree of the tropical garden. Our Maldivian chefs are going to prepare the delicacies and present them in a graceful way.
Thila Japanese Restaurant. A vibrant, unique and engaging, yet delicious Japanese Teppanyaki restaurant offering a memorable live cooking experience. Set in an exquisite palm-leave-thatched hut, the specialized chef prepares a selection of seafood and meat on the Teppanyaki grill.
Kakuni Sea Food Restaurant. A romantic, exclusive and elaborately prepared, yet unparalleled personalized seafood restaurant offering the opportunity to customize guests’ dining experience. Special set menus, Lobster meals or Indian Ocean dinners are available at different places to make the dinners extraordinary and remarkable.
Boli Beach Bar. At the Boli Beach Bar, light meals and snacks are served through out the day and so it is a great place to relax and unwind after exploring the magnificent underwater sea life, or for those who want to stay on the beach, sunbathing on the white coral sand.
Maakeyn Main Bar. With open air sitting space serves a large selection of cocktails, liquors, beer, wine, fruit juices and soft drinks. Champagne and premium spirits are available at charge.
Thari Overwater Bar. A comfortable open air sitting area serving International cocktails, selected spirits, beer, wine, fruit juices and soft drinks. Champagne and premium spirits are also available for an extra charge.
Available meal plans:
– All Inclusive;
– Welcome cocktail
– Breakfast, lunch, dinner
– Wine, beer, cocktails, aperitif, soft drinks, coffee, tea and mineral water
– Minibar replenished daily
– Wi-Fi internet in the hotel reception and the Water Villas
– Canoes and windsurfs
– Medical assistance
– Snorkelling equipment
– Guided snorkel tour of the coral reef
– Seaplane transfer operates during the daylight hours only approximately between 6am to 4pm. On Arrival date, for International flights landing later than 1545hrs OR for night international flight arrivals, transfer will be the next day, usually in the morning. On Departure date, we will not be in a position to arrange transfers for any international flights departing from Velana International Airport, before 0845hrs. For night international departure, transfer from the resort to the airport will be the same day as departure date, normally in the afternoon
– Flight timings are not prescheduled and will only be available in the evening prior to arrival or departure as it depends on the international flight arrivals or departure schedule. A flight to the resort may also carry passengers that arrive on other international flights and/or are flying to other resorts. An excess baggage charge of US$4/kg is levied for baggage exceeding
Flower setup, fruit basket and bottle of wine in the room upon arrival, 20% discount at the Spherique Boutique. Marriage certificate required.
– Up to completion of the age stated, child supplement is charged on condition that at least one person paying full price is accommodated in the room
– Child age: 2-11.99
– Infant Age: 0-1.99