From budget guest houses to luxury private islands
Angsana Ihuru Resort is situated on the charming island of Ihuru in the North Male Atoll. The resort is located quite close to Male. It will take you just 20 minutes by speedboat to reach Angsana Ihuru, if you are travelling there from Male International Airport.
Angsana Ihuru is a 4-star resort, however the level of service there is highly appreciated. There all facilities and activities that are necessary for guests to spend their decent holidays are available.
The thatched-roof villas at the eco-friendly resort offer in-room WiFi and feature dining and seating areas in their private gardens. They enjoy spectacular views of the ocean and offer environmentally friendly toiletries. Some villas have an open-air jet pool.
The villas are located rather close to each other, but it does not mean that this place is overcrowded. The atmosphere is very peaceful; the villas are surrounded by spectacular greenery.
In front of each villa cozy patios can be found, where you can rest sitting in comfortable lounge chairs, having a drink and admiring wonderful views of the ocean.
While staying in Angsana Ihuru, you can choose between several dining options and visit various places, where you can try delicious specialties offered by the resort’s chefs.
Riveli Restaurant. Its known for its wide range of dishes and perfect location. What can be better than having a meal in a peaceful place and at the same time admiring spectacular views of huge sandy beach, turquoise waters of the ocean, and the blue sky?
Velaavani Bar. The Velaavani Bar is a waterfront bar where refreshing cocktails are made and a wide variety of snacks are served. While dining in the bar, you may catch a great view of the lagoon and watch dolphins and turtles.
The spa is equipped with rooms separate for Indonesian, Chinese and Thai treatment. All massage therapists are true professionals and are highly qualified and trained.
All spa sessions are carried out in the atmosphere of total relaxation, peace and quiet. High-quality creams, scrubs, and oils are used during the treatments.
The island can boast of its magnificent house reef. The reef is one of the best among the other Maldives islands. Angsana Ihuru is ideal for snorkeling and admiring the breathtaking underwater world.
While snorkeling along the reef, one can spot such underwater creatures as turtles, stingrays, groupers, and batfish. According to the locals, the house reef even has its own shipwreck.
Book: now – 30 Sep 2019
Stay: 1 Nov 2019 – 31 Jan 2020
– 20% off room rates
Book: now – 31 Oct 2019
Stay: now – 31 Oct 2019
– 50% off room rates
Book: now – 31 Jan 2020
Stay: 20 Apr 2020 – 31 Jul 2020
– 30% off room rates
Book: now – 30 Apr 2020
Stay: 1 Aug 2020 – 31 Oct 2020
– 30% off room rates
Book: now – 31 Jul 2020
Stay: 1 Nov 2020 – 31 Jan 2021
– 20% off room rates
HOW TO GET DISCOUNT?
1) Fill Availability form
2) Choose villa and meal, click “Check Availability”
3) Fill contact form
We recalculate the price and send you offer by email.
|Accommodation Type||Sleeps||Whats included||Price for 3 night||No. of rooms|
57 sqm, Ocean/Garden view, Terrace, Tea/Coffee maker, Minibar, Bathtub, Safe, Flat screen TV, Telephone, Open Air Shower, AC, Hairdryer, Bathrobe, Desk, Sitting area, Free toiletries, Patio, Slippers, Outdoor dining area, Outdoor furniture.
Beachfront Villa with Jacuzzi
57 sqm, Ocean\/Garden view, Jacuzzi, Terrace, Tea/Coffee maker, Minibar, Bathtub, Safe, Flat screen TV, Telephone, Open Air Shower, AC, Hairdryer, Bathrobe, Desk, Sitting area, Free toiletries, Patio, Slippers, Outdoor dining area, Outdoor furniture.
Tour or class about local culture
Bikini beach area
Watersport equipment rentals
Trips to Local Islands,
Bio Adventures with the
Resident Marine Biologist
Water sports (motorized)
Water sports (non-motorized)
Spa lounge/relaxation area
Billiard, Darts, Games room
Wi-Fi in the hotel rooms
Restaurant (themed dinner nights)
Shops (on site)
Front desk (24/7)
All Inclusive Package includes:
– Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner at resort’s main Restaurant: combination of a la carte & sumptuous buffet, live cooking stations, BBQ & Grill.
– Unlimited consumption of soft beverages, Juices, Tea & Coffee, Mineral water, beer, cocktails, house pour spirits & wines served by the glass at the main restaurant and at the hotel bar from 11:00 am to 11:00 pm
– All drinks are served by glass.
– Beverage includes soft beverages, spirits, food items & wines from the minibar replenished daily except for spirits which would be replenished every 5th day of stay.
– Guests on All-Inclusive meal plan staying for 7 nights or longer are entitled to ONE Destination Dining Experience included in their meal plan
– Unlimited free usage of all non-motorized water sport activities (except for lessons)
– Free usage of snorkeling gear (fin, mask and snorkel)
– Free house reef snorkeling
– Free Coral Planting, Marine Orientation and Reef Clean-Up
– Other free activities: Stingray Feeding at Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru, Table Tennis, Darts (equipment included)
– Free Yoga activities
– Bodu Beru Maldivian live music