Holidays Builder to Maldives
Create your own holidays
Angaga Island Resort
Angaga Island resort and spa is located in the heart of south Ari Atoll. South Ari Atoll is mostly known for its rich marine life with best diving points. The island is surrounded by white powdery sandy beach and crystal clear water lagoon and a house reef full of colorful fish species which is heaven for snorkeling and diving.
All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a seating area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the sea or garden. Rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.
Its no secret that Spa therapies are an enhancement to life. The resort emphasize inner healing and the balance of mind, body and soul using a fusion of Eastern and Western philosophies and treatments set in contemporary oriental surroundings. Our treatments are designed to help you relax and rejuvenate your mind, body and soul, but most importantly you will return home with more energy, greater focus and an enhanced sense of balance. Feel the benefits as you experience a touch of paradise here at Duny Thai Spa.
Oering a delectable array of international cuisine, the main restaurant caters to please all tastes, be it Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Indian, Western or authentic & traditional Maldivian cuisine for those adventurous enough.
Distance from Male airport is about 85 km and it takes about 25 minutes to reach the island by seaplane or 20 minutes to nearest Domestic Maamigili Airport followed by a 25 minutes speed boat ride to the Island.
Sorry, no available discounts.
|Accommodation Type||Sleeps||Whats included||Price for 3 night||No. of rooms|
45 sqrm, Ocean view, Terrace, Tea/Coffee maker, Minibar, Bathtub, Safe, Flat screen TV, Telephone, Shower, AC, Hairdryer, Bathrobe, Desk, Sitting area, Free toiletries, Patio, Slippers, Outdoor dining area, Outdoor furniture.
Superior Water Bungalow
65 sqrm, Ocean view, Terrace, Tea/Coffee maker, Minibar, Bathtub, Safe, Flat screen TV, Telephone, Shower, AC, Hairdryer, Bathrobe, Desk, Sitting area, Free toiletries, Patio, Slippers, Outdoor dining area, Outdoor furniture.
56 sqrm, Ocean view, Terrace, Tea/Coffee maker, Minibar, Bathtub, Safe, Flat screen TV, Telephone, Shower, AC, Hairdryer, Bathrobe, Desk, Sitting area, Free toiletries, Patio, Slippers, Outdoor dining area, Outdoor furniture.
Superior Water Bungalow
Tour or class about local culture
Bikini beach area
Watersport equipment rentals
Water sports (motorized)
Water sports (non-motorized)
Billiard, Darts, Games room
Restaurants and bars
Front desk (24/7)
Beach dinner, honeymoon cocktail and bed decoration with fresh flowers.
– Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner at the main restaurant
– Bottled water
– Carbonated soft drinks; Coca Cola, Sprite, Fanta Orange, Bitter Lemon, Tonic Water, Soda Water & Iced Tea
– Canned Juices; Orange, Pineapple, Apple, Grapefruit & Tomato
– House wine (Red, White & Rose)
– House spirits
– Tea & Regular Coffee
– Sand Witches & Cakes
– One Half day free excursion by Slow Boat (Dhoni)
– Snorkeling equipment available from the reception
– Fresh fruit juices
– Premium brand spirits, Wine and Champagne
– Cappuccino & Espresso
– Baggage allowance is 25kg and 5kg hand luggage (subject to change without prior notice). Any excess luggage is chargeable and will have to be paid directly to transfer provider.
– In the event of Force Majeure, the arrival and departure transfers may not be arranged at scheduled times and Splendid Asia is not liable for any compensation claims due to such delays.
– Seaplane operates only during day light hours (0600 hrs – 1600 hrs). Hence, guests arriving on international flights will be required to check in at the seaplane counter in the international arrivals terminal before 1600hrs in order to be able to transfer to the resort on the same day or they will require overnight accommodation in Malé and will be transferred to the resort the following morning.